All reviewswalking streetrooms are clean and comfortablenice poolfavorite hotelbuffet breakfast isbig hotellarge fridgepattaya baynight lifebudget hotelhouse keepingbalconypoolside
Reviewed 20 May 2015

This big Hotel in the middle of South Pattaya does not have any personality ! The rooms are big and clean - the breakfast is bad and only for chinese guests . These people visit the Hotel most . The Hotel is reasonable cheap but speaking english on the reception is very bad. This Hotel can be a very good Hotel but now it is on a low level

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Very central and near all the attractions you desire, five minutes from breach. Seventy metres from main road which leaves it very quiet day and night.luggage storage is a big plus, as I leave a set of golf clubs there all year round.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

I have been staying at this hotel twice a year for the last five years.

Perfect location for access to the beach, local bars and restaurants, and very close to The Avenue cinema/bowling complex and the Royal Garden Plaza shopping mall. Also, for those who like the local nightlife, it's only a five minute walk from Walking Street and Soi LK Metro.

The hotel is old but the rooms are large and clean, as is the pool, and the staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are reasonably priced, especially if you buy a two-year membership discount card. The only down side is the unreliable wi-fi which comes and goes. Virtually every guest I have spoken to complains about it. Some have even moved to different hotels because of it. The staff are apologetic, but apparently the owners don't believe that something given for free needs to be good quality! It once took me two hours to send three emails!

I will stay there again, but will buy a 3G dongle next time.

Room Tip: Pay for a room on floor 10 or above - they are quieter and larger
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 30 March 2015

I have visited this Hotel many times and it is going through a period of change but not for the better. The room I had was clean, the cleaner worked very hard on the bathroom but this was a dead duck. the bath was stained a dark yellow from a constant leaking tap. This room had no carpet down but a tiled floor which for me was better because the carpet did not smell. I will start with the bathroom large with a shower over bath and tiled floor, together with a marble topped vanity unit with a sink and hair drier well lit and apart from the already mentioned bath clean. There is very little to help the disabled person in Thailand this hotel really has no facilities the ramp in to the hotel is a trek on its own, but back to the room. The bath I used as a shower needed the red bath mat in place before taking a shower. Without it was impossible to stand I slipped on my first visit which was frightening to say the least.
The room comes with a fridge (empty) apart from water my advise buy it at the 24/7 at the end of the road. The bed is low with 4 pillows and a thin mattress but comfortable and a great air con unit . The TV is something out of the ark old and of poor quality sound and picture, channels are limited not what you would expect from this type of hotel. The furniture is Thai teak plenty of wardrobe and drawers few hangers the lighting is good. One thing that I found very strange in the bedroom was the fact that if you were in bed you are unable to turn the lights off without getting out of bed.
A small balcony I could see the pool and the sea in the distance, the evening were not noisy little road noise but I was 9 floors high. Building was going on in the adjacent sister hotel by the pool which at times could be noisy during the pool days . A good waiter service including food and drink at the pool but it does close at 5,00 p.m
The reception is dated and dark the staff are rude and unhelpful telling another guest that if he had complaints to stop blah, blahing in her face. Do not book a taxi with them they will not arrive on time and then drive like a madman to your destination.
Overall I find this hotel average it seems to have lost its way the reception staff are far from trained. The cleaners are hard working and when I was ill called in to make sure t that I was alright. The bell boy will welcome you with open arms, hoping for a tip on your exit you are on your own. This is not a family hotel as such it has little for children and the steps up to the entrance are quite foreboding fo anyone disabled. I will not stay here again I think it has had a good run but I want to feel relaxed on holiday something I did not feel here.

Room Tip: any thing floor 8 or higher
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank 1strib
Reviewed 24 March 2015

This hotel is in a good location and that is about all I can say for it. The price is not bad, but the sleep quality is not the best. The room is adequate. It does have a huge lobby if you are into large lobbies.