“Fabulous”

Livv finest food & drinks
Reserve with Chope
Livv finest food & drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,242 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: USD 1 - USD 307
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Livv, Restaurant & Wine bar is a unique concept in the food and beverage market. We combine 4 different areas of the catering industry with our: bakery, lunchroom, restaurant and a wine and cocktail bar, and implement them in one simple and strong plug and play concept.The power of this concept lies in the combination of catering to the customers needs and wants. And in the mix of offering all the mainstreem and most ordered dishes and beverages from the international kitchen. All summed up in one menu that does'nt get to complicated or full.Our opening times are from 08:00 am till 23:00 o'clock. Which means we cover breakfast, lunch, dinner and also have a full bar which serves a variety of wines, cocktails and other spirits.So no matter if you come for a full breakfast, a quick sandwich, a coffee to go, a full dinner, or a couple of drinks with friends. Livv is the place to be.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I come to eat the breakfast today it was fantastic!!
Staff and service are also nice
If i have time i will visit here again ♥️

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I went there with my parents. We were very impressed with the delicious food, good service and friendly staff. I'll come back for sure : )

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Relaxed atmosphere. nice food. nice drinks. We were with two, had spare ribs and a bottle of wine. the lady serving us was quite new to the restaurant business, but food made up for it.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I went there for dinner with my bf. And the dinner was great. Friendly staff. Definitely come back here again soon

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I love this place, nice atmosphere and great foods if I go back Pattaya. I will not miss this restaurant.