1,403 results
All reviews aqua bar walking street swimming pool accor hotels the general manager family room building work shopping mall excellent hotel great pool excellent stay main road quiet area pleasant stay tuk tuk beach road welcome drink
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Repeat again this is low standard of Mercure at all start from arrival experience, room conditions, sleep equipment. The hotel located in the dark and hidden from the world. The hotel name should change to IBIS asap, mattress is poor poor poor need to trow away it made me feel bad all night, do you have any plan to change new mattress in nearly future? If not please close the hotel!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Oui D
MercurePattaya, General Manager at Mercure Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Oui D,

Warm Greetings from Mercure Hotel Pattaya.

May I begin by thanking you for choosing us as your accommodation during your visit to Pattaya; your kind custom is greatly appreciated by both me and my team.

However I would like to offer my deepest personal apologies that your time with us did not match that of the vast majority of our valued guests as our sole intention is to provide our visitors with a true Mercure Pattaya stay.We just completed our new family-friendly project recently, which includes a mini water-park, kids activity zone, sporting arena, outdoor mini-theatre, new bakery and all day casual dining restaurant, new breakfast offer, and brand new air-conditioners in guestrooms to name a few of our upgrades. We are currently in the process of renovating our rooms and decorating them in the near future and are currently painting the façade of the building and other public areas, while also replacing the linen and towels completely. We have not got any complaints regarding the comfort of our mattresses, but thank you for raising this point. We will audit this aspect as well and see if our mattresses need changing as well.

In regards to the location of the hotel, allow me to inform you that we are in one of the best locations in Pattaya. We are a minute's walk to Central Pattaya via our sister property across the road (Baraquda Pattaya), which leads to the Avenue Plaza and a host of entertainment and shopping districts. Aside from that, we are within walking distance to Soi Buakow and LK Metro, which is one of Pattaya's best entertainment areas. Therefore I would like to politely refute your claim of being in the dark and hidden away from the world, as if you see our reviews, our location is one of the top USP's of the hotel.

We would be delighted to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves once again upon your next visit, and hope to complete these projects by then. Your constructive comments are of immense value in providing a focus for improvement of the hotel’s products and services. Thank you for giving us the opportunity of improving our services, your time invested in sharing your opinion is greatly appreciated
I remain hopeful we will hear from you again and have a chance of hosting you again in order to provide the true Mercure service.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This i must say was a Last Minute Booking. We made the wrong Mecure booking and managed to get a room here. Was travelling with my 2 kids aged 5 and 9. At the reception we were warmly welcomed by the staff. A chilled welcome drink and Iced bottled water was served. Nice Staff very friendly like how a Hotel Reception staff must be. They also gave my kids a plush toy each due to the Fact i might have taken the Kids Club Package.Went up to the room with a slide attached bunk bed. They also had a Playstation 2 with a few game titles to choose from. My Kids loved it. However, my wife gor paranoid with the dusty and Musky room smell. Its a very old Room and onve she spotted a Spider on the kids bed, we called reception to immidiately change our room. They were very accormodating and showed us a couole of rooms. That was a nice gesture by one of the staff who is a Trans Gender. She was very very concerned as we told her one of my kids is alergic to dust. Kudos to the people.

Breakfast is very Asian. Had rice noodles chicken stir fry and a eggs station.

Location is very near to a Mall which has a cinema. And also walking distance to the main Beach road. Say abt 10mins.

Overall due to the dust and all. I would give them a 3 star grade

But hats off for their hospitality. Mecure...am impressed

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear rubenaru21,

Greetings from Mercure Pattaya Hotel

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercure Pattaya Hotel.

In regards to the hotel facilities, I have well noted the fact that the overall designs along with accommodation facilities have not met your expectations. We have started to mildly renovate several floors in the past few months and are planning to pursue this renovation process.

I will share your comments about our staff service with the team, especially Opal. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Your constructive comments are of immense value in providing a focus for improvement of Mercure Pattaya products and services. Thank you for giving us the opportunity of improving our services, your time invested in sharing your opinion is greatly appreciated.

I remain hopeful we will hear from you again and have a chance to welcome you in Pattaya in not so distant future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Great location near almost everything you might need in Pattaya. Reasonable pricing, very friendly staff, quick check-in and checkout, room was clean and tidy, and it was cleaned nicely every day, pool was clean and with the right temperature, breakfast was good quality but a little bit repetitive.
No pests, dirt or lack of hygiene was found.
As mentioned before room was nice and clean, but some refurbishing should take place, walls doesn’t look that good, furniture overused, and the shower can be little bit more modern and with a hanger at least for a tall person.
Anyway, no major complaints, I will give this hotel a perfect rating, and would recommend it to any friend visiting Pattaya, or stay by myself if I will visit Pattaya anytime in the future. I hope some refurbishing will happen by that time. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Greetings from Mercure Pattaya Hotel!
Thank you for choosing Mercure Pattaya Hotel for your stay in Pattaya and also sharing your opinion towards our hotel.
I am overjoyed to hear that we have successes in meeting your expectations in most of the aspects of your stay. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to exceed your expectations on your next stay

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Another stay at Mercure Pattaya, and I can't complain about anything during my recent stay. I think it is a good sign that so many of the staff are still working here each time I return - to me, this means they feel valued and looked after and enjoy working here. Always a good sign. A big thanks to Kaew, Opal, Tom, Chisa, Otto, Chart, Tim and everyone in the front office team. Nee in M Cafe also deserves a mention for being friendly, helpful and cheery during breakfast.

The pool is a lovely temperature for swimming and it was easy to find seating around the pool being low season. Bliss!

Housekeeping standards were immaculate and my room was kept spotless by the lovely ladies cleaning the rooms on my floor. Thank you to them too for being diligent and efficient.

The rooms haven't changed - they are getting a little tired these days, but I still find them functional, clean and practical. The beds are very comfortable, the bathrooms are practical and clean and the air con is brilliant and maintains the room at a perfect temperature.

I noticed the exterior of the hotel was starting to be painted just before I left. I'm sure the hotel will look great when I come back and I hope this means maybe a refurbishment of the rooms would be just around the corner too? This would be a definite plus.

If you are looking for a really well-run, solid hotel where the staff are professional, courteous and efficient, and you want good facilities that are not extravagant but functional and work well then this is the hotel for you. The location is perfect for beach. shopping, Walking Street, Soi Bua Khao, Soi LK Metro. It's right in the middle of everything but still seems to be quiet and relaxing.
I stay in Accor Hotels more than 70 nights every year, and more than 10 Mercure Hotels in different locations worldwide, but this is easily my favourite Mercure Hotel in the Accor Group. It just works, and you are made to feel like a valued guest each time you stay here. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Lachlan72,

I would like to thank you for having become our loyal guest throughout the years and sharing your valuable experience with us at Mercure Pattaya Hotel.

Having read your comments, I am beyond grateful for your kind words. My team and I are truly pleased to learn you had appreciated the professionalism of our services, especially our front office & F&B team.

I will share your comments with them. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. There is nothing that makes our hard work worthwhile than knowing that our guest had left the hotel with a big smile on their face.

In regards to the refurbishment of rooms, once the buildings facade and public areas are done, we will move on making adjustments in the room as well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to exceed your expectations once again on your next stay and show our new improvements.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MercurePattaya, General Manager at Mercure Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018