1,786 results
All reviews rabbit family pool mr and mrs adult pool thai style dongtan beach away from the hustle and bustle baht bus walking street beach road cottage pools thailand retreat madness nightlife
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We wanted to be in pattaya but not get claustrophobic, rabbit was the perfect place to unwind !

Great , spacious rooms with lush trees around us . Fantastic pool , awesome beach just steps away from resort and a splendid breakfast spread everyday !

They also have shuttle service to the Jomtien beach main road ( just request at reception)and you have to take a baht bus ( 20 b ) , 7 min ride to walking street or pattaya beach road. While returning it is a very short walk 5-7 mins from main road where you get off baby bus to resort.

Perfect ambience at resort , friendly attentive staff and superb hospitality. I was sad I didn’t have enough time here , looking forward to fixing that !!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gradedexposure
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I can't say enough good about this place. The room was so beautiful (and large) with a local theme. Huge balcony with a forest view. The breakfast was good and the lunches around the pool were great. It was so relaxing - a pool for the kids and one for adults, great concept. I fed the squirrels every day which was so fun! Staff were great. I didn't enjoy all of the sights in Pattaya and this wonderful resort was my oasis to get away from it all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BuffaloLake
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This my second visit and very pleased to have stayed here again. If in Jomtien or Pattaya this is the only hotel I would consider staying in. This hotel has a great location, serves excellent food and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Their unique Thai style, mini villas set in woodland makes for a very quiet ambiance. The family pool allows kids to make noise and the adults can enjoy peace and quiet at the second pool. The staff at reception, housekeeping are really nice and helpful, but the bar/waiting staff if a bit inexperienced all have a nice smile and service was a pleasure.
I do not think there is a comparable hotel in this area. There is no fitness room or health spa or large lobby reception area, on offer is just gentle Thai hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank rbmz
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The room we stayed was a refurbished Gold Antique room with extra room (1 king bed and 2 single bed) near to the pool. Initially, we booked 2 rooms for 4 persons, but just 10 days befire our staying, one person could not participate due to his illness and we wanted to change to one room. The correspondence of the hotel was accurate and immediately responded to change.
The first day of the staying was my birthday. When we checked in, Ms. An of the manager seemed to noticed by looking at my passport, and there was a birthday cake in the refrigerator at that night. I was very surprised and felt so happy!
Ms. An is a very kind and competent manager. We have visited Rabbit Resort for many years because Ms. An and every employee is kind. The cleaning of the room was always pleasant and comfortable for five days.
The restaurant seems to be an independent organization called a Chef's Company, The chef we have known for yesrs is changed and the menu is also changed. The quality of cooking is improving day by day.
We enjyoed staying for 5 nights.
Thank you for Ms.An and every staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hirosakat
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic staff, great room. And wonderful pool, dont feel like you are in Pattaya at yhos hotel. Its in a lovely quiet area away from the hussle and bussle. Would come back again. Easy access to the beach and good restaurants close by

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends