Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2019

The lobby and room were outdated. Wifi signal was week in our room. Water pressure of the shower was low. Forget about the gym, equipment was rusting and lack of manitiance. Breakfast was below average. There were a lot of Chinese tour groups and made the place noisy. The location was good, a lot of good restaurants were around and it was close to the beach. We like the buffet dinner too.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

The room was exactly what was described and shown on the hotel website. Very comfortable and clean rooms. Spacious and appropriate amenities. The only poor point is the attitude of the wait staff in the lobby restaurant. They were NOT friendly and had a very mean approach. Not sure what caused it but the room service staff were great.

Room tip: Rooms facing the beach are good. I had the Triple Deluxe Room on the 12th floor. It was great.
Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 3 January 2019

I chose this hotel because it is closed to the KAAN show.
With only one night, I did not expect much.
But since I arrived at the hotel, I found that it was the right choice for me.
We booked 4 connecting rooms so we can walking and chattering with our big family.
Breakfast is great! The lawn bowling is nice, the snooker room is fine.
The service is excellent. Our big family had spent our holidays together with funs.
Thank you.

Room tip: Jomtien Wing is excellent.
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

A hotel that is somehow out of date! The staff is always nice! When it comes to the hotel room, I must say I am disappointed, old shower, smelly and doses look clean. You can hear everything around you from the other guest! And the Wifi is horrible.

The breakfast is good there is all you need.

The pool I big and good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

We arrived on Christmas Eve, and the first thing I noticed is the cringy overdoed decor. With beaten up pine leaves snaking up the wooden pillars, thin mini Christmas trees with cheap lights dangling on them everywhere. The elevator is tapered up with loud cheap signs saying free seafood buffet and stuff. The first room I went to is on the 8th floor, it reeks of cigarettes. The view is poor, seeing only a small portion of the Indian Ocean, the rest is just the grey hotel roof and buildings. We moved to the 12th floor, and things are kinda better. But after 5 minutes, it stank of cigarette smoke again. When I decided to try the hotel “seafood” buffet, it is disappointing. 600 baht for per person is way overpriced, considering the bad quality of the food. The prawn is grainy and tasted of mud, the crab stank, the only good might be the beef sauce with fusilli, because it is obviously store bought. The walkway to the pool have dark stains, the wooden drinking deck is old and rotten, with cheap looking chairs and tables collecting dust. The view from the seafood buffet is, what should I say, above average? I’ll rate it good if the wires and lines didn’t block the sunset, and also the view of trash cans. The WiFi in the room is weak af, and I would advise you to invest in local 4g. I would recommend staying at Hard Rock, on the other beach. I stayed there for a couple of days, and it is amazing. A clean, high class, and 5 star hotel. Might be a bit expensive but well worth the moneys. Won’t come to Jomtien Palm Beach again.

Trip type: Travelled with family