Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I've been in this Hotel now the fourth time in 6 years. They started to renew the rooms. We ordered a Mini-Suite in Jomtien-Wing with one extra bed, because our daughter stayed with us. The 2 rooms are big, got 2 TVs and 2 fridges. But the Mini-Suite was really out of time, the TVs small (no Flatscreen) and the extra bed was army-ambulance-style. Hard as hell. We could switch to a new Trible Superior Room in the same floor. The same price like the Mini-Suite without extra bed (1000Baht extra). But I didn't get the extra money back. The breakfast buffet is still extremly good and the big pool is even very nice. Like most people, We avoid the sea at Jomtien and Pattaya Beach, because of the bad water quality (actually warning of jelly fish is in the newspapers). I will book this hotel again. But next time, I will check out, to get a renewed room, before I book online (Agoda best prices).

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The hotel located next to the beach. However, the beach is not good for swimming just for walking on the beach only. The hotel provide WIFI on the lobby only. Towel and hand towels is clean enough. For toiletries, only shampoo, bath soap and hand soap are available in bath room but the convenient store is pretty closed to the hotel. Room is big enough for 3 people. Air conditioner is not working properly. I did workup in the midnight sweaty all over but my sister's room is much more cool. The breakfast is better than expected. Have a variety of food and taste good as well.

Room tip: Lower floor can reach wifi from the Lobby but higher floor have a better view.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on a company business trip!
The rooms were basic clean and ordinary!

The breakfast buffet is very average!

It's a very large hotel with quite a bit of walking to the room I was assigned to.

Service is okay!

It's great if you want to be outdoors and just wish to select a hotel to retire to the room and sleep it off .

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the hapkido tournament. Woke up the first morning all itchy and wondered where I had gotten bitten up by mosquitos. The next night I just got more itchy. At 1am I turned on the light and saw a number of bugs crawling on me and the bed. I later identified them as bedbugs. I called to reception and it took an hour to get another room, but they refused to do anything about our infected luggage and clothing. The next day they insisted on moving us to another room again and again refused to clean our belongings until we refused to move to the new room until they did. They took our things and told us they would wash everything and return it to us by noon the next day. We did not receive back our belongings until 5pm and they do not appear to have been cleaned. Nothing was offered to us for our inconvenience and plethora of scratchy red bumps, not even an upgrade. We are taking on the cleaning ourselves. Avoid this overpriced, bug infested hotel with horrible customer service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Zirbescj
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This is a typical Thai package tour 'luxury' hotel and has all the amenities one would expect of a four star hotel - pool, restaurants, Wi-Fi, parking, gym, karaoke. The rooms are clear and very respectable. We used it as a one night stop to get some 'beach time' on Jomtien's superb beaches, which it is directly opposite.

However it is predominantly for Chinese tour groups thus one can get swamped with their coming and goings and service levels drop as they get inundated.

Date of stay: March 2016