Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I booked here since it is close to the Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Center (PEACH) where the annual convention I had to attend is held. Little did I know that Royal PEACH is quite far from Mountain Beach and one has to ride a cab or a "tuktuk" (a local public passenger vehicle) in order for me to get there every day.

Expect that the receptionist does not know how to speak in English.

The bedroom is not that bad. In fact cozy enough. The breakfast however is very poor. On my third day, I stopped eating my breakfast because I was tired of the same buffet daily that is not so palatable to ones taste.

Good thing there are lots of restaurants outside, some owned by Russians. There are also 2 mini groceries in front of the hotel.

There are also travel agencies outside owned by Russians that will offer you tour around Pattaya (Noong Nooch etc.)

The pool is splendid though.

The WIFI server of the hotel is perfect.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank urology360
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I stayed in this hotel twice - 2008 and 2011. Nothing was changed.

Rooms are clean and cosy. But smell of wetness in all the rooms.
Thanks to chambermaids. Anyway they tried to do the best.

Such slow reception I have not seen in any hotel. They dont speak English. I ordered wake-up calls. . They didnt wake me up before excursion and yesterday, before the flight. Nobody apologised.

This is not a servise, even for 3* hotel. Next time I'll choose Cosy

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Valeria B
Reviewed 10 March 2011

clean rooms and bedding, gym rubbish with sauna looking broken for years. Pool toilets and showers disgusting with no soap or towels and doors rotting away in ladies toilet area. Sunbeds filthy therefore would not return unless these complaints are rectified

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank jeffy12
Reviewed 18 March 2010

Location is really excellent, Room conditions and services were really extraordinary, Food mouthwatering. Amenties and the receptions are too good.. we really had superb time at Mountain Beach.

Date of stay: October 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DharmeshShah
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 25 November 2009

Date of stay: November 2009
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.