See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms are cheap at THB 550.00. But strictly for 2 people, if you have a child, they charge a whopping THB 400.00 additional fee for a small extra bed. That's almost another room's price for only little additional work.
There is no breakfast available at this hotel, a sachet of nescafe is charged at THB 40.00.
The most important reason I will not stay at B2 again is the cleanliness. Or the lack of it. For example, the hair dryer in the bathroom is covered in mold as there is no window and the exhaust fan is not working. Also the location is far from everything on a bad dead end road, but - as you can know that at the time of booking already - that's not a rating criteria, just information for you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I booked B2 Jomtien for two nights, ended up only staying for one. I didn't care about the loss of one night. It was relatively cheap anyways.

Check in: I arrived at 8pm. The receptionist at the front desk did not greet nor smile nor said anything. I took the initiative to greeet her and then I handed the front desk girl my passport. To my surprise, she couldn't find the first page of my passport where all my information is stated. She handed me my passport asking where the page with my photo and information was located, which then I turned to the beginning of the first page.

I then proceeded to go to my room. Yes it's a modern room; however due to the concrete walls, you do feel somewhat like you're in a prison. No problem, I didn't mind, because I expected that due to reading prior reviews. Ok, here's the bad part. First, the bed is very bad. You can tell the mattress is very cheap, due to the springs inside can be felt when laying down. I knew that I was going to have an uncomfortable sleep. Second, bugs, nasty beetles on the sheets. (See photo) I got freaked out because I hate insects and bugs. I ended killing it with my shoe.

Location, terrible! Please note I own a car in Thailand, so I don't mind driving a bit to get to places. The hotel is located about 1 km from the beach in a remote area. The location is towards the end of jomtien beach road.
No, I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I only stay at this hotel for a night but I have nothing bad to say about it. Indeed, the room was clean, big and had a balcony offering a sea view (which is always very nice when you wake up in the morning). Rooms are very cheap but much better than most hotels in pattaya within the same price range. I recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2017

It was terrible for breakfast ever. This budget hotel have vegetarian breakfast without any information before arrive even in website, that shame on you. The cooker don't know how to boiled the egg in a good condition, it was dry. very look cheap!! Toilet is very close to the wall, it not comfortable for who tall over 160 cm. How dare this hotel called that a swimming pool, It make me feel that is fish pond.

If you pay for sleep only, go ahead.
If you pay for stay, Don't.!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Siri S
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

somepeople say, this hotel too much far away from pattaya city. actually not.
i like this place, quite,clean, no lady boy, you can learn kite surfing in the back side. there is a restaurant in front of the beach is called view mare beach front pattaya.
this place is near from floating market, tiger park, laser budha, nong noch garden, silver lake. if you want go to jomtien beach its about 15 minutes using bike or songthaw.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends