“Great food and friendly atmosphere, right in the middle of Pattaya”

The Golf Club Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #101 of 1,059 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: USD 2 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We are the Home of Golf in Pattaya. The Golf Club is a friendly, local Sports Bar & Grill (and Guesthouse!)With a sports theme full of golf memorabilia. We are open all night for special sports events from the U.K., America and Australia. We have great breakfasts of omelettes, French Toast, Eggs Benedict etc. From 0700 to our famous steaks and chops at night. British & American clubhouse favourites served all day long, with single malt whiskys and Cuban cigars to finish. We play golf every weekday at great Pattaya courses, so sign up with us today!
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had other expectations when I arrived at the Golf Club Bar with my wife tonight. It was a small restaurant in the middle of a very lively street. I thought that we were going to visit a golf club-house with a golf course nearby - well, silly me. The food was fantastic. This was one of the nights when they had a BBQ. I had the best Rib-Eye steak that I have ever had, along with a Jacket potato, fresh Corn-on-the-Cob and whatever I wanted from the Salad bar. My wife was well pleased with the selection of vegetarian food that was available. To summarise - Great food, nice atmosphere, good choice of drinks and very reasonable pricing. And yes I will happily revisit this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great place for a drink in the evening where you can watch the madness around you without the hassle of bar girls. Also had a really tasty burger here one lunchtime while out shopping. Husband's pad Thai was just ok.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This place is a real gem in Soi LK Metro. The food is amazing from full English breakfasts through to Thai classics- the eggs benedict are some of the best I've had. Good atmosphere and gets really busy later on in the day so well worth getting a seat earlier in the day.

Great food, great service and great value- thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Wonderful Sports Bar and Grill. Multinational clientèle. Excellent and varied menu to suit all tastes from Western to Asian and many things in between. Friendly atmosphere and new customers made most welcome. Good choice to obtain some helpful tips for the traveller and visitor to town. not just a golfers bar as most of the customers are interested in a wide variety of sporting events. Have a great Barbecue Steak night on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Think the also do Friday in high season.Hearty food portions, excellent quality and good value for money.

1  Thank torryloon
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I visited Pattaya on a golfing holiday in December, what a good choice I made in visiting the Golf club, 1st thing join the pattaya sports club and then go to this bar which organizes golf days at least 3 days per week all year around at excellent prices. Everything is professionally run, and you can get a very nice breakfast before being driven off to that days golf course for your golfing pleasure. The club is very friendly and you wont feel self conscious at all, if only I was still there !!