Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
AU$62
Fully refundable before Fri, 19 Apr
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
AU$42
Fully refundable before Wed, 17 Apr
Easy and fast booking
All reviews jomtien complex air con swimming pool baht bus walking street sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The Ganymede is ideal and comfortable accommodation close to the beach,clubs and restaurants, and also a short ride to Pattaya, for shopping etc. The rooms are well presented and all the facilities are available. The staff are extremely helpful, and the in house restaurant provides all meals in air conditioned comfort. Currently the pool area and sauna spa and gym facilities are being upgraded, but once completed, this would be a fantastic resort/hotel. Check for off season prices, quite affordable.

Room tip: inquire for off season prices and discount for long stay
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank fjp4564
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Well ,the cup bearer of the gods, and the lover of Zeus did not dissapoint this mere mortal. Rooms are spacious, and everthing works mostly(given that this is Thailand) The bar staff and resturaunt staff are most helpfull and professional. When the pool and sauna construction are complete it will be a very smart place to stay.I was comfortable there, and would recommend to others.

Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank drfang555
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I arrived the hotel on 2nd of Sept, 2012 and stayed for two nights. Before my arrival to Pattaya, I had made the booking through Agoda website and found this hotel. Within the help of Agoda, it costed me around 160 ringgit or 50 USD for two nights of stay of superior room without balcony and breakfast. Somehow, I love the value as the television provides so many international channels to watch and what really surprise me is the freezer in the room that is convenient keeping some cold drinks. My room was on the second floor and I didn't realize that there is a karaoke bar in the building. Thus, better watch out to stay higher! The location is great for getting those gay bars, restaurants and cafe. There is a mini mart when come out from the hotel and walk toward beach direction. Somehow, I would suggest to go to 7-11 that is closed to the beach. Walking toward the beach while using the main road, there is a green color money changer, very nice rate comparing to those local banks. Moreover, beside 7-11 is a mini police station and there is taxi stand with a few motorists waiting. Those taxi motorist offer good price on "go-and-return" trip to Tiffany Show and other interesting places. If you travel alone, this might suit you. One of the driver waited for me outside the Tiffany Show for one hour, and the other one waited for around 2 hours outside the floating market, and "waiting" is free of charge.

Room tip: Better sleep higher floor rather than first floor but there is no lift...
Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank childly1979
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This was my 2nd visit to Ganymede and I was disappointed to discover that the new wing in which I stayed before was closed as a new swimming pool is being built below it.
Completion expected in November, 2012.
The older wing's room was smaller, with queen sized bed rather than king and the furniture a bit the worse for wear. Additionally there was a smell emanating from the bathroom drain, which disappeared once lots of water had flushed through, and there were cobwebs in the corners of the room.
Only one small soap tablet was provided, but on my requesting more I was given tiny bottles of shower gel and shampoo.
Some days not all the towels were replaced.
There was no mirror in the bedroom or a telephone.
Only basic instant coffee is provided - no tea bags or cocoa.
The tv satellite signal was lost for 2 days so no tv service was available during that time.
Despite all of this the friendly staff and good location made me want to return, especially to move back in to the new wing and to see the completed swimming pool.

Room tip: From November choose the new wing overlooking the pool.
Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank David C
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I stayed in this hotel some three years ago when it had only a few rooms which was excellent value then .
Wow now it has thirty something rooms as well as coffee shop , sauna roof top jacuzzi, karoke suite and a. smart bar area . (live music and free buffet Fridays )
On my arrival i was warmly greeted bags taken to my room my stay was going to be for five nights but stayed for another six during which i was upgraded (Thank you )..
I would highly recommend Ganymede for fabulous rooms , first class service , great food ,excellent facilities good location and most of all fantastic value .
I would also like to say a big thank you to Stuart and his team for making my stay very enjoyable .
Hope to see you all again in the New year 2013 Steve