New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Siam House Guesthouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Siam House Guesthouse
Ranked #134 of 490 Pattaya B&B and Inns
bicton
“Very Clean,Good Location,Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

Spotless clean rooms,serviced daily.About 500 metres to the beach and the baht bus stops near the front door! Great security ,with room safe and locked front door to guesthouse.Checked out the superior rooms which have a balcony and kitckenette.Recommended!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank jacksonAustralia

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Rotherham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

I found the Illuka Residence hotel on the internet after searching for a central, cost effective base for my third trip to Pattaya and from the very beginning I was not only impressed by the standard of detail they had on their website but at the speed of response that I received when I enquired about availability/room type etc.

I decided to book one of their largest rooms that came with everything I wanted (and could not get from other hotels I contacted for the same budget) including location, balcony, small kitchen, dining area, en-suite, air conditioning and WIFI access.

On the day of arrival I was met by Nat and Tony (the owners) who really did welcome me, showed me my room which, along with the rest of the hotel looked recently renovated….A great first impression. I was then given some discount vouchers for some of the local restaurants.

My room was cleaned comprehensively every single day including the ensuite with towels changed, again daily.

The Hotel is located within the Jomtien complex with some nice bars and restaurants a short walk away. The beach at Jomtien is only a five minutes away and access to Pattaya can be made by taking the Baht bus from just outside the hotel and this journey will only take 5 minutes.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the Pattaya/Jomtien area and I will definitely be returning again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank steven w
Torquay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

This was my 9th Visit to Thailand and my 7th to Jomtien, Pattaya. Because our poor old Brit Pound has been hammered by the Thai Baat over the last few years and because friends who were traveling with me were on a very tight budget we had to look for somwhere this time that offered all the comforts we were used to but at the right price. As we were staying for a longer period and we required 3 rooms we were able to negotiate a good rate.After staying here i am now wondering why we have paid a great deal more in other establishments that offer a great deal less.
The owners of this small establishment are genuinly friendly and caring and very much want you to have a great stay in the Iluka. The whole place is spotlessly clean with bed linen changed daily and a maid who would even run our dirty washing up to a local launderette, again at the right price compared with what we were used to. Slept like a log everynight, didnt here a thing.
The iluka is in the middle of the Jomtien complex so we did not have to go far for our evening meal, shops, or bars or transport.The choice of restaurants is bewildering, from the very very cheap to the extremely "posh" whereby you can still enjoy a 3 coarse dinner for less than £10 sterling. The thai blind massage institute is 300 yards away and belive me at 340 baat for a 2 hour thai massage i did that walk most days The beach is no more than a 5 minute walk, and if you need the "madness" that is Pattaya it is approx a 5 minute baat bus ride costing 10 baht.The owners have even gone to the trouble of negotiatingt "special voucher deals " with local businesses offering good discounts for their guests to local restaurants etc.

This is a part of the world we will return to again and again. Because they have the simple things right, like price cleanliness and comfort, position and a genuine need to make your stay a great one, The Iluka will be our first choice every time, and this review is from an ex hotelier, known to be picky!!!.Very Very well done.

Room Tip: Just book you will not be let down.