“Great Mexican Food”

Ranked #369 of 1,241 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: USD 3 - USD 21
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mexican Specialties, Bar-B-Q Ribs, Chicken, Steaks, Seafood, Burgers, Sandwiches, Thai Food, All You Can Eat Monthly buffets and much more. Be sure to come by Tequila Reef for all your American holidays, the Super Bowl, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Home of the World famous Hand Shaken "Margarita" as well as fresh Blended and Frozen Margaritas and Daiquiris. We have been in business since 2001 with a lot of Pattaya history on our walls. Please stop by and soak in the atmosphere and enjoy a nice meal with our friendly staff. We are currently undergoing a complete overhaul of everything to modernize operations, revitalize our menu items and serve our customers better. Any comments are greatly appreciated as always!
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great place offering a variety of Mexican/South Western food. The portions are generous and the prices are affordable. There is free Wi-Fi and 3 large screen TV's playing the latest American sports (Football, Basketball, etc). Their Margaritas are killer and very strong; 3 of these and you will have yourself an awesome buzz! The location is prime situated on Soi 7 that has loads of bars & go-go establishments.

2  Thank 911esama
cmwkings33, Owner at Tequila Reef Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Thank you so much for your review and we are delighted to serve you. We believe our who atmosphere is as you described and we've been there since 2001. Look for many more improvments in all aspects as continue our pursuit in making all our customers happy

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I went to the Tequila Reef Cantina yesterday because I had a great experience when I was there in the Philippines. The one in Pattaya is the exact opposite. I had the Fajitas, which were supposed to be the house speciality. They were just awful! Microwave heated food. Dry tasteless cheese. The cream creche must have been old as well hence it tasted rotten. Salsa with no flavour and the chicken was soaked in cheap bbq sauce. And that all for a heft price of 410 baht. Never again!

3  Thank Andre B
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Great place at the bottom of Soi 7. Food is always good & plenty of it. Loads of choice on menu. Prices are very reasonable. Would definitely eat here again.

2  Thank Jombali
cmwkings33, Owner at Tequila Reef Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

We are so pleased you enjoy Tequila Reef and please come back again sometime soon! You are always most welcome and we appreciate the time you took in making this review!.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Tequila Reef Cantina has been around for years,it is a small cantina located in Soi 7 off beach rd specialising in
Mexican food and drinks. Burritos and buckets of marguritos
Food fair to average .This little place is worth a visit be prepared to walk the gauntlet of bar girls on soi 7 of an evening

2  Thank Peter E
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I have eaten her 4-5 times in the past and needed a quick bite between meetings. The Grand Tostada Salad is listed as an appetizer but for most people it would be a meal. It is chock full of your chosen meat, many kinds of vegetables (cut fresh), beans, and cheese. Salsa is on the table to add. The tostada was very good - see photo.
But the lack of service cannot be excused when there are only 3 customers in the restaurant, including me. The menu came quickly but the waitress dropped it on the table and walked away. When I was ready to order there was no one in sight to take it. I had to walk into an employee area to find someone who eventually came to take my order.When I was finished, the same thing happened, no one could be found so I had to wander around again to ask for the check. When the waitress came back with it I asked if a service charge was applied and she said "no" (it wasn't). I told her I would wait for my change and I would leave a tip on the table. I was due 50 baht change to which I intended to add another 50 baht for the tip. However, the waitress never came back with my change or a receipt. After waiting for about 10 minutes, with no waitress in sight, I just left. It is time to address these issues.

1  Thank Richard P