“Pleasant Pla e”

Cuisines: Thai, British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Good good a variety of beverages and friendly staff makes for a pleasant stayIts located close to the beach and not far from 2nd road.Has rooms for rent but no wheelchair access .It has an English pub feel to it hence the name!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I saw the sign just as I was about to enter my hotel. British grub, just what I fancied.

I was here 3 times, with a Saturday night fillet steak, and a Sunday roast dinner (including Yorkshire pudding).

Everything was completely to my liking, hot food, friendly staff, quick service, and at th prices they were charging, it's 5***** from me.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Haing not had English food for a while we in need of something hearty and coated in gravy. We were pleasantly surprised when we found this pub amongst all the bustling bars. The service is excellent staff are friendly and very attentive. The bet roast dinner we have had outside of England. Will definately be back before we leave Thialand!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Ok, so you have to walk past some pretty grubby so called ‘bars’ to reach the pig but it’s certainly worth it. Always cool inside with a fine range of decent food on the menu with daily ‘specials’, one cannot leave feeling dissatisfied.
The draught beers are good and well priced and served by friendly and attentive staff. Well worth seeking out.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I have been eating at the Pig & Whistle for years I find this an oasis in the madness
of soi 7 .Air conditioned , good English food.The best fish and chips around town.
usually quiet but can be noisy with the cricket or rugby on the t.v
Food prices are reasonable. worth a visit. A good English pub.