“Great little curry house”

Alibaba Tandoori & Curry Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 1,185 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2016

New years day and a massive hangover! After a bit of go karting to wake up we decided to cure ourselves with a curry. After checking reviews we came here. Its easy to find, located on Central Pattaya road at the back of Soi 7. The netrance is small and upstairs and the decor is made out to resemble Ali Baba's cave. We got seated and were served straight away. The food was good and well cooked. It wasn't the best I have eaten but it was good.

1  Thank scouse_tommy_11

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I visited this place by luck.
I really thank the man at the door who called me in hindi when I was walking by the street searching for good indian food.
Bhai indian khana khaoge. ...
Tall huge door man.
I happened to enter the restaurant as it's on the first floor.
And it was heaven in pattaya...
I had butter panner just like mumbai.
Hot tandoori roti, dal tadka and jeera rice.
Was authentic with papad.
A must for mughlai food lovers.
Thanks alibaba you made my day was very hungry and wanted good indian food.
People try once you will definetly go again.
My wife and kid loved the food here.
Will see you next year.

1  Thank Neelesh G
Reviewed 17 December 2015

The food was just average. When we got our bill we were charged 10 percent for the service, AND the Vat tax, and the expensive soft drinks added up to a hefty bill.

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Very nice tasty food at a reasonable price. Plenty on the plate. Quiet a variety of quality fare. Nice surroundings. Unhurried. Attentive not over bearing staff.

3  Thank peterpV5670IJ
Reviewed 2 December 2015

My favorite place to get Indian in Pattaya.. India by Nature is probably the *best* place in town, but it's not nearly as accessible. Alibaba is on Pattaya Klang (Pattaya Central Road), 5 minutes from the beach. They have a sampler option on the menu, which I highly recommend. If you order that and a few Singha's, you won't care how weight you've just gained. Thai beers (Singha specifically) goes really well with Indian food. Really good food, fair price.

3  Thank GLX1138