“Superb mughlai food.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I visited this place by luck.
I really thank the man at the door who called me in hindi when I was walking by the street searching for good indian food.
Bhai indian khana khaoge. ...
Tall huge door man.
I happened to enter the restaurant as it's on the first floor.
And it was heaven in pattaya...
I had butter panner just like mumbai.
Hot tandoori roti, dal tadka and jeera rice.
Was authentic with papad.
A must for mughlai food lovers.
Thanks alibaba you made my day was very hungry and wanted good indian food.
People try once you will definetly go again.
My wife and kid loved the food here.
Will see you next year.

1  Thank Neelesh G

Reviewed 17 December 2015

The food was just average. When we got our bill we were charged 10 percent for the service, AND the Vat tax, and the expensive soft drinks added up to a hefty bill.

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Very nice tasty food at a reasonable price. Plenty on the plate. Quiet a variety of quality fare. Nice surroundings. Unhurried. Attentive not over bearing staff.

3  Thank peterpV5670IJ
Reviewed 2 December 2015

My favorite place to get Indian in Pattaya.. India by Nature is probably the *best* place in town, but it's not nearly as accessible. Alibaba is on Pattaya Klang (Pattaya Central Road), 5 minutes from the beach. They have a sampler option on the menu, which I highly recommend. If you order that and a few Singha's, you won't care how weight you've just gained. Thai beers (Singha specifically) goes really well with Indian food. Really good food, fair price.

3  Thank GLX1138
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

1. As you enter you get the Indian feel .... from the decor to the staff dressed as Indian Hindu groom
2. Please don't expect the food to be as yummy as in Delhi or other food capitals of India. .. but still very good as compared to other Indian food restaurants in Pattaya
3. Cocktails we ordered were very strong. ... the alcohol content was quite high n I guess the quality of alcohol used was not good standard. .. its better n safe to order canned or bottled drinks like Heineken or Coke or coconut water etc
4. The washroom was not very clean even when the place wasn't crowded at all