USD 129
USD 96
Trip.com
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
USD 86
Areca Lodge(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
USD 76
USD 45
Agoda.com
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
USD 229
USD 205
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
USD 50
USD 49
USD 360
USD 254
USD 133
USD 100
Trip.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
USD 108
USD 77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

All reviewsking's tablebeach roadwalking streetrooftop poolcleaning staffwill stay there againbed was comfortablestandard roomcleaned every dayhotel is locatedstayed here for nightssouth pattayagood sizeenjoyed my stayair conshopping mallsoi
Reviewed 19 January 2016

So, I went back to the Inn House. Twice this past year. I was there for 10 days in May, and then again for 22 days in October. I enjoyed my time there and I enjoyed my room. Not really recalling where in the building I stayed in May, but I remember I stayed in the back of the building during my October trip. I actually enjoying staying toward the back. I didn't have a view of anything besides the hotel next door, Soi 12, and the side of Mike's Shopping Mall. But I enjoyed the peace of it. Also, when the rain would get pretty bad, I could still go out on the balcony and not get soaked.
All in all, I will stay there again. For 22 days, it was a great value.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Butters B
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I booked this hotel online thinking i would be staying in a modern hotel but when i got there i was shocked to find the rooms were very average and looking a bit run down. The worst thing ever was the exploding toilet which was happening about 20 times a day or more. The toilet would make an incredibly loud noise and then suddenly the water would explode all over the bathroom. When i notified the staff they told me there was nothing they could do about it and when i asked to change rooms the other room had the same toilet issue and the room was in far more worse condition then the one i was staying in. In the night loud disturbing noises were coming from the restaurant/bar down stairs which just amplified through the halls and into the rooms. The pictures of the hotel swimming pool online looked great but trust me it was the worst pool i have ever seen at a hotel. It was so small and the furniture were so old and falling apart.

The motorbike parking for the hotel was a joke! It was in a tiny alley barely wide enough to get into and to make it worse there were hardly any spots for you to park and sometimes i had no parking at all and was forced to park my bike on the street. Not only that but the massage girls down stairs in front of the hotel were all sitting around eating and chatting on their phones in front of the entry to the parking spot and every time i wanted to park my bike or even leave i would get some bad looks from them because they were forced to get off their backsides so i could get in or out of the parking spot. I was not at all happy with the hotel and especially the money i paid to be there. The location was great but not for the money. I will never come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mario S
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Great location in the central of Pattaya close to all the good stuff, and shopping, just a few steps away from the famous Walking street with ping pong show bars.
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful! The room was nice, hot/cold shower was working. Room was a clean but a bit old (Thai mentality, build nice but don’t renovate and maintain). The pool at the roof was small but nice if you just want to get some sun.

Next time I will only look for when the hotel was built and book that one.

You can easy walk to the ferries and take a day trip out to the Coral island, (don’t let the name fool you, this is no island for snorkeling and no corals found either) as the beach in Pattaya is not nice, water dirty and beach packed with people and busy sellers of all kinds.

Room Tip: the higher up the better
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric A
Reviewed 20 December 2015

November 2015 saw my second stay at the Inn House.
I booked online,turned up with my paperwork and was checked in with no problems.
This time i had a nice room on the 5th floor and had a room at the back of the hotel. It was a nice large room with a nice comfy bed,large size fridge,good size room safe, side window and a slide door to the small balcony.
The wi-fi worked as it should,not a total essential but these days is becoming a must have feature of any hotel. The pool area on the roof is nice as are the views as the sun goes down.
I will use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Not far from all the action but on a quiet soi so not much noise at night.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

We checked in/out of a terrible hotel and check in to Inn house. Much better. Clean and the AC works great. Reasonable price.. Friendly staff so fair. If I have to come to pattaya again I will probably stay here. Close to everything. Walking distance...

Wifi have to reconnect almost every time when you stop playing. Sometime it even kick me out while I'm using it.
But I'm happy with this place.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family