Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gav O

Great hotal and amzing staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Fearn and Took really did amzing job of servicing my room every day during my stay. My room was always very clean and tidy. ALL Holiday in Express staff very kind and hospitable. I have stsyed here multiple times now and the team always try their best to accommodate my requests.
Trip type: Travelled solo

AU$453
  • Trip.com
3.6 km from Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Pattaya
All reviews rooftop pool hi express shower design great location and friendly staff nice hotel shower door walking street great bed bathroom floor hotel is located shower area small gym the breakfast area double bed other hotels nice stay min walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2024

Laong, the housekeeping employee who cleaned my room everyday, did an outstanding job. She has an excellent attitude and was always smiling and very friendly. My room was always cleaned and resupplyed very fast and with great efficiency. I appreciate Laong's outstanding effort. You should hire more like her.
Dr. Allen West
Room #734

Room tip: Excellent location. In walking distance from the beach and many restaurants and bars. In the center of the nightlife. Very economical.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Allen W
Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2024

Dear K6899Gallenw,

Reviewed 5 June 2024

It was my second time I stayed here. The hotel is still nice. The rooms are clean, the staff vey helpful and friendly and the breakfast is very nice for a hotel in this price range. The hotel is situated at the end of Sri Bakhao and it is an easy walk to the beach and the boulevard and to the mall. The pool is a bit small, but that is not a problem when it is not so busy (as it was end of May). The fitness center is basic and is good for a workout. I will surely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Corneliani
Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2024

Dear Corneliani,

Reviewed 21 April 2024 via mobile

The entire experience of staying in an International Branded Hotel Chain went up in smoke. I had stayed at the property from 10th to 13th Apr with my daughter. On the 12th of April, the female hskp attendant had done the make up service of my room no. 705. My forex comprising of USD and SGD was kept in my brown travel pouch which was kept inside my suitcase (it was not locked). Upon arriving to Don Meang airport on 13th April evening i realized that 100 usd and 200 sgd was missing from my pouch. Wisely, the INR was not missing. I immediately called up the hotel front desk, DM Ms. Mary picked up and i narrated the incident to her. I also kept Agoda Customer Care team informed. Ms. Mary responded to me over mail the next day, conveniently stating that they had done their investigation and there was no money found in the room or could be traced. I had even written to the General Manager but not a single mail replied from her end either. Moreso, Agoda too very conveniently mentioned nothing can be done. Being an ex hotelier myself, i am well aware of detailed investigation that needs to be conducted. Moreso, the safety and security of the guests and their belonging in the hotel room is the primary responsibility of the hotel. It's a huge security and safety risk that things can be stolen from the room. So how does the hotel guarantee the safety of guests themselves. I am thankful to the Almighty that my daughter was safe staying in the hotel, getting to understand that the hotel does not take safety and security seriously. Unfortunately, this would be surely by last stay at any of the IHG properties globally and last but not the least, last time i would use Agoda to book any of my stays. If safety and security is not your primary concern, then this hotel surely could be your 1st choice.

Room tip: Do not keep anything valuable inside the room.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ankur S
Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2024

Dear Ankur S,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central Management team.

Regarding on your mentioned, we are please to explanting on this occur where our Duty Manager (Ms. Mary) immediately rectify the issue and investigate among the concern area with immediately fast response on you with all information given and investigation feedback which made by all Management team. All the evidence have show that they are no any person access to your room via hotel CCTV.

According to Hotel safety and Security, all hotel team member has review and check by Security team before leave the hotel with evidence support of check..

Best Regards,

Hotel Management Team

Reviewed 30 March 2024

We stayed in this Hotel during May 2023. The best part is that our agent booked this property for us for a very cheap price. On this price tag we can not complain anything about this property because we got more than what we paid for.

A new hotel ( During May 2023) situated between 2nd and 3rd row, walkable distance (10-15 minutes) to beach road / walking street. Plenty of restaurants, money changers, 7/11 etc. and Baht buses nearby .

Rooms are spacious, with decent amenities ( Mini Fridge, Locker, Writing table etc.etc. ) bathroom and toilets are very clean. AC works fine and the Breakfast is basic. Staffs are polite and helpful. Check in and check out was smooth .

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear VargheseM_11,

Jirawan Chouyyim,Ms.

Reviewed 29 March 2024 via mobile

I checked in at this hotel very late at night, but the receptionist, Khun Nam, who was on the night shift, provided excellent service. Despite the late hour, she warmly welcomed us with a sweet smile and quickly checked us in. Additionally, she gave us all the necessary information about the hotel, which made our tired day a lot happier.

Date of stay: March 2024