See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Great Bar I always have a good time with Alex and Aunty NOI. James Kelly Ireland.Good bar staff and great crack at nightime. Rooms tidy and clean.Girls in bar always helpful. By far the best little bar in Pattaya.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2014 via mobile

Not stayed in accommodation but visited the bar a few times during May 14...The staff were really lovely and chatty...They let you play your favourite songs on the you tube dj system.....nice little hassle free bar...

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Terrible service on arrival. Staff (men in frocks) could not speak a word of English but still managed eventually to get me to my room. Dirty and smelly. The fridge was disgusting and would have been risking my health eating or drinking anything from it. Wi-Fi not working. Music till early morning from the local GoGo bars made any sleep impossible unless you were happy to sleep from 6am till noon!!! The owner/manager who eventually arrived, an arrogant, loud mouthed Scotsman was less than happy to resolve any issues and was happy to be obnoxious, threatening and foul mouthed.

Avoid.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank john w
rockhousepattaya, Owner at Rock House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2014

dear trip advisor management team , this is a malicious review by someone unknown and not for the first time .

let me assure you no matter what else the reviewer says that I did not meet or discuss anything in relation to any customer in maybe the last year or so mininimum .

I am the business owner but I do not work for the business nor do I get involved in the running of the business .

the business is completely under thai management .

this should on its own be enough to establish that the rest of the review has no substance to it .

Reviewed 27 October 2014

I have stayed here both alone and with the wife and kids.

This is a great wee bar/b and b and now serves food as well.

I would say this is very much a couple or solo guest house with a great bar below which serves as an entrance as well.

I would have no hesitation what so ever directing friends to stay here. Clean, tidy, staff have a good attitude. Cold beers when required and right bang centre in the hub of the action. You would expect the rooms to be noisy but they simply are not.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms at the rear (smaller) Massive rooms at the front with a bed and lounge area.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was booked here for 3 days, but after day 1, I checked out. My room had cockroaches and when I mentioned it to the girls inside the bar, they told me...."Room not have bugs". Well the room did and their is no way I could stay at this place. Terrible customer service....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
13  Thank Gary P
rockhousepattaya, Owner at Rock House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Sorry sir but we have no record of anyone booking for 3 days but only staying one day and I can assure anyone reading that we do not have cockroaches .

Perhaps you mixed up your accommodation or perhaps you just made it up .

Which ever it is , you clearly wish to slight our business .

Have a nice day .