4,789 results
All reviews carpe diem team oasis restaurant baht bonanza lost world entertainment team family residence water park is kids club ocean facing sliders private beach family with kids great resort club room family room main pool infinity pool
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I stayed in Centara Grand mirage in late may, early June with my wife and 2 sons, (2 and 5). The Hotel entrance is stunning. We were warmly welcomed. Every one was friendly and helpful.
The room was spacious and clean, but a little odd for me because the shower and sink are in the bedroom area rather than a separate room. None of this is a problem, I just wasn't used to this type of room layout.
The only other criticism I would have about the room was we were on the 16th floor
and I felt a little nervous because the lock to the balcony was a little flimsy and with young kids I would prefer a more secure locking mechanism to keep kids away from the balcony.

The pool area and the staff make this hotel great. The pool area has a fantastic lazy river with loads of water slides, my kids absolutely loved it, even the rope style bridges on the way in added to the adventure of going to the pool. The main pool was large and has plenty of different depths for all ages. Rose, one of the guests entertainers was especially friendly and nice.
Drink and food service by the pool was great.

Breakfast had so much choice it is staggering, anything you could wish for is available.
Again the staff here were fantastic. Tee is a manager and he couldn't be more friendly or accommodating. Even the guy I got my delicious Thai coffee from was always smiling and friendly. The waitresses too.

Another member off staff was Dear, she looked after us so well and even had a gift for my kids when we were leaving, my wife and I were deeply touched. From the security guards, to the people we got our towels from every morning were super friendly and polite and genuinely nice in this hotel.
We really enjoyed our stay here. I couldn't point out any negatives about this hotel, just minor flaws. It is quite expensive to eat here, but outside the gates there is a world of choice.

I would come back here happily anytime, great location and so kid friendly.
We really enjoyed our stay here Made extra special by the staff and Pool.
I wouldn't hesitate recommending this Hotel

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Emmet G
QMCMBR, Manager at Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Emmet G,

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

We appreciate your comments and suggestions. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve.We are very grateful to hear your comments regarding our team.It is truly motivating and rewarding for them to hear they were able to make a positive impact during your visit.

Your comments will be reviewed carefully as we strive to create the best holiday experience to our guests. You are helping us deliver great customer service to our other guests in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort .We hope to see you again soon.

Warm Regards,

CENTARA GRAND MIRAGE BEACH RESORT MANAGEMENT

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We traveled with two kids. After swimming, we planned to give shower to kids before sleep. The shower had only hot water running and it was extremely hot. We called room service and it took about 20 minutes to come to fix. Fixing took about 40 minutes. Everyone had to wait for shower with wet clothes and it was well over sleeping time for babies. After fixing, only cold water came out and needed to call again. Air-con was so noisy. When set to auto fan speed, it went completely quite for a while and run again with loud noise like a truck running in the room. The room cost is well over 300 dollar a night. I was expecting much better service than this!!!

Dear zawzawaung,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, I thoroughly value and appreciate your feedback.

We feel very sorry that we could not meet all your expectations. Please be assured your experiences will be carefully reviewed and I will certainly share your observations with the management team for their immediate attention.

We hope that you present us with the opportunity to welcome you back to Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort in the near future!

Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Team

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

One of my 5 years old favourite hotel and we only stay in the resort when we visit Pattaya.
If you travel with kids and don’t want to fly anywhere after you get in Bangkok this is the place. Don’t bother to pay for club benefit specially if you have kids there’s nothing special you didn’t miss anything other than pay extra for nothing. I stayed here every year I come back to Thailand and keep pay for club benefits but I will not do this anymore. Foods and service at club lounge seems to go down hill for Centara grand mirage.
Other than that Is a fun place to be with family and kids.

Dear hulagirl2016

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

We appreciate your comments and suggestions in regards to Club Benefit. Your comments will be reviewed carefully and will take appropriate consideration as we strive to create the best holiday experience to our guests. You are helping us deliver great customer service to our other guests in the future.

Warm Regards,

CENTARA GRAND MIRAGE BEACH RESORT MANAGEMENT

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I loved this place so much that I wanna visit Pattaya again just so that I can spend time here.

Location: it's on the beach yet not too far from the main city. They have a shuttle running every 20-30 mins so you never have to worry about reaching the city.

Rooms: the rooms are a great size. We had king size bed and nice sitting near the window. We took the ocean view room and you can see the entire pool area.

Pool: they have a pool with water slides and such which are a great addition if you're traveling in groups.

Staff: very polite, courteous and helpful staff.

Food: big relief for vegetarians, they had an amazing spread with lots of vegetarian choices.

In all, it's definitely worth the money!

There is no reason to not award this property 5-stars. It will make your trip memorable.

kudos to the management.

Room Tip: Oceanview is perfect for couples
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ruchita S,

Thank you for the fantastic review. It is great to hear we were able to accommodate all of your needs while you stayed with Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya.

We are proud of the fact our resort offers everything you and your family want as we offer a variety of activities for children and adults. We will share your comments and recognize our team for their efforts.

We sincerely hope that you have the opportunity to return soon!

Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Management

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We have always loved our stay at this resort , the pool area had activities for all ages. Their breakfast spread is fantastic.
Check in & check out counters need to improve their service quality as they are too slow.

2  Thank Suresh M
QMCMBR, Manager at Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Suresh M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review in Trip Advisor.

Your kind words will be shared with all of our team at Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort, Pattaya. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit, and sincerely appreciate your comments. We have noted your comments to ensure we continue to improve and achieve the highest standards.

Thank you for making Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort your destination of choice in Pattaya.

Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Management