1,862 results
All reviews executive tower bay tower infinity pool beach road havana bar ihg member walking street sea view kids club the north end rooftop bar corner room high floor hotel is located breakfast buffet small balcony tuk tuk
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This was out first time staying at the Holiday Inn in Pattaya. The hotel is located in a quieter part of town yet not isolated from dining and shopping options. They offer a complementary shuttle to Festival mall as well.

We stayed at the Executive tower which is highly recommended since it is newer (recently renovated) and has toilet hand showers which is important for Middle Eastern and Asian travelers.

We used the Executive Lounge and special appreciation goes out to Ms. Keawathip who helped us book a day trip to Ayuthaya and also guided me on where to go and purchase fresh produce to take home with me.

Rooms were very comfortable, views of the ocean were breathtaking and overall service was excellent!

1  Thank Nidal T
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I stayed in a superior king with ocean view for 5 nights and cannot complain about anything at all. As an IHG member, check in was quick and efficient and the room was quite large with a balcony over looking Pattaya and the beach. The room contained everything that you would expect in a hotel. The location was ideal, as the baht bus stopped at the door, or the walk along the beach front was about 15 minutes to the shopping malls.

The infinity pool was great to use each day and breakfast was plentiful and delightful. All in all, my stay here was superb and I can highly recommend it to others.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2018

This is the 2nd time me and family stayed at Holiday Inn Pattaya, and I'm really happy that their great service didn't change since I last came here on 2014. Same friendly staff, same great ambiance, same great view from the balcony, same great breakfast. Try spending your afternoon in the sky bar in the executive tower, the view there is great, a drink to accompany you enjoying the beach in almost sunset is a perfect way to enjoy your time in this hotel. Overall, very recommended hotel for family leisure, no doubt

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I have been traveling to Asia for the last 20 years and the Holiday Inn Pattaya in my opinion is the best Hotel in Thailand. The genuine caring attitude of the entire hotel staff, their warmth and courtesy, the ability of the staff to anticipate and be responsive to my needs, and their kind smiles are the major reasons why I look forward to returning to the Holiday Inn Resort in Pattaya. I would like to especially thank Pang, Jessie and Oilly, as well the entire breakfast buffet dining staff for their exceptional service and treating me as a VIP guest. Absolutely one of my favorite hotels in Asia! Thank you so much!

Room tip: Rooms facing South Pattaya have the best views.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This hotel is right on the Pattaya One (beach) road and Pattaya North road; a bit far from the happenings -- which is good for some people (farer away from walking street).
It's one the cleaner and newer hotels in Pattaya; and almost all rooms offers sea view from the balcony, which is great. The service is also (which is common in Thailand). Overall, you get what you pay for -- its rate is above average while the room and service are above average too.

Date of stay: May 2018