Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
James C
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Hotel has since closed down

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Apr 2020via mobile
The hotel has closed down. In fact tbey were removing goods while the last customers were still there last week. Impossible to know why or get a true answer. It was getting rather dates but was quiet with a lovely pool area not crowded by children. Staff were lovely and hotel was well situated.
Date of stay: April 2020
    AU$39
    AU$49
1.2 km from Duan Nam Ing Hotel
Free parking
Swimming pool near the beach
AU$154
    AU$160
    AU$195
7.1 km from Duan Nam Ing Hotel
View more hotels in Pattaya
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020

My friend and I moved to this hotel for 9 nights because the hotel down the road would not reduce their price for a week or more stay. The hotel published photos on the internet are definitely old. In reality everything is very worn or run down, including the pool area. THE POOL WAS CLEAN.

Having said that, I WOULD STAY AGAIN!

The rooms are very spacious, equipped with basic toiletries and water. No kettle, but there is a cold and hot water dispenser downstairs near the reception desk. Nook (นุก) on reception, was invaluable. She helped us immensely! If it wasn’t for her, my rating would be lower.

Cons: No lift, but we were only on the second floor. Rooms needed deep cleaning and dusting. I’m guessing management doesn’t pay their staff enough for a thorough job. Management/owner needs to SPEND A LITTLE MONEY on furniture restoration. If you are a light sleeper, pay extra for a Pool side room OR take ear plugs.

Pros: Great location. Nice pool. Big rooms. Nook (นุก). Large fridge. Comfy bed. Good internet, sat TV, air con and hot water.

Room tip: Quieter rooms are pool side.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 18 December 2018

Perfect location on Soi Buakhao as it is close to many eateries, bars etc. Although the hotel is a bit tired it is spotlessly clean and the staff from front desk to the cleaners are very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool is always clean and has plenty of sunbeds and is usually very quiet. On a room tip I would always ask for a poolside room as we initially had a street side room but found it extremely noisy until the early hours.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Graham W
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve only just checked out of this hotel after booking for two nights .

I’ve never stayed here before but due to the culmination of Buddha day and the Kings birthday most local hotels were full.

This is an outdated hotel that has certainly seen better days . The price charged by agoda was well over the day rate you can get as a walk in customer .

The rooms are as basic as they come , bed , fridge , tv, walk-in shower and toilet .

No lift so be aware of carrying heavy bags

The pool is dangerous.

The steps Into the deep end are broken and sharp metal is exposed
The steps Into the shallow end are slowing crumbling away and exposing the edges of sharp mosaic blue tiles .

The pool towels are also full of holes .

Two ladies on reception were particularly friendly and helpful and were the highlight of the stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Soi bukhoaw is the area I always look to stay when I come to pattaya as it's near everything I need . in saying that hotels are plenty and many to choose from. This hotel price wise was great the pool area was quiet and the pool it's self was a nice size the staff I found was helpful and I enjoyed having some nice conversions with one lady staff member . the room although aged was good enough had a nice balcony which I enjoyed chilling out in the bed was comfortable shower done its job the room I stayed in had no safety box they do have boxes at reception the hours are ltd to when u can access them location of this hotel is spot on for me ..ideal .. the hotel is guest friendly as most are only down side is no lift to higher floors however worth asking for a lower floor room then the stairs is not an issue thumbs up from Me for this hotel I will look to stay again

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank chriso1966
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Although my expectations weren't high the way I was treated by the reception staff makes me wonder how they ever get customers ?? Rude obnoxious arrogance and bullying to say the least but heard the hotel is clean, obviously not done by them ??? If you read some of the other reviews it's happened before and nothing ruins a place or an experience more than poor staff, this place tops the bill for extremely bad staff
Avoid at all costs