“Great food in a small suprising location”
Review of Spaghetti Bistrot and Bar - CLOSED

Spaghetti Bistrot and Bar
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Description: Enjoy pasta, breakfast, nice steaks, salads and dessert in a good atmosphere and music. We have sport channel and music videos. Very good chef for the best cuisine in a windy and relaxing restaurant and bar.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great find, very good menu, excellent quality. I live in Pattaya and am very happy to have found this place.
I now eat regularly and have never been disappointed.

Thank Hideaway Guest ... P
Management response:Responded 22 September 2017

thank you very much for your comment ... will try to always do the best we can to make customer happy

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I'd opportunity to be invited by the boss.
I hope to return before the end of the year.
I recommend.
In + he speaks French and will give you any great address.
Sorry for my English

Management response:Responded 16 September 2017

thanks a lot for your comment...happy that you like our food

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Great pasta. I had an excellent bowl of pasta with bolognese sauce. Also the fried rice is really good.

Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

thanks for like the place...next week we will start make pizza and many new food but also our traditional spaghetti...thanks a lot for your comment

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This simple restaurant has surprised my friends and I by the quality of the delicious meals. The service is friendly.

Management response:Responded 29 August 2017

thank you so much for enjoy the place hope to see you soon we more good things to enjoy as we now make new kitchen and will serve delicious pizza

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Excellent food, very fast and efficient service, very reasonnable prices small place to recommend. The location is also very good on the way to the night life but still quiet. Open from 9 morning to 3 morning a good place to go before going out or after.

Management response:Responded 29 August 2017

thank you for your comment really appreciate that you like the bistrot and see you again