“Second Visit”
Review of Smokin' Joe's BBQ

Smokin' Joe's BBQ
Ranked #110 of 1,238 Restaurants in Pattaya
Description: Southern style BBQ, smoked low & slow over Hickory Wood. We serve Pork Ribs, Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork and BBQ Chicken as well as a selection of Mexican dishes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not disappointed at all! This BBQ place is only beaten by the great service of the staff. The food was on point again, I had the brisket and the wife the baby back ribs. All was well cooked, along with the sides and the great BBQ sauce that was serve along. I’ll visit every time I’m in Pattaya.

ChinaGarden6i6, Owner at Smokin' Joe's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review, we are really pleased you enjoyed the food and will be our regular guest.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I am so gutted we only visited on our last night in Pattaya. The staff are all so welcoming and accommodating. I had the fajitas and, wow!!!! They were amazing, the chicken was soooo juicy and the veg were done perfect, it was all smothered in the fajita juice at the bottom of the plate. Lovely restaurant, so clean and inviting. You can see the kitchen from where you sit, which is also a great look. I will be recommending to my friends who come to Pattaya in the future. Perhaps the best thing I have eaten the whole time I have been in Pattaya.

Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review, we are really happy you enjoyed the food and have passed your comments on to the Chef.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

i read reviews on ta so decided to give it a try, i wasn't let down, great service, i ordered st louis ribs , fries and coleslaw along with a beer to wash it down, ribs were cooked to perfection, fries had that lovely American style crisp taste, managed to finish the ribs-just, all in all superb, at 360 bht for everything it was money well spent.i will be back

Thank you for the 'wow' rating its really appreciated and helps us a lot.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I had the Monday special. Brisket and rack of pork ribs. OK. But they are competing with a famous rib joint next door. The beer was warm. As a lone diner in a large restaurant I was surprised and irritated that the waitress chose to sit 4 customer next to me when she had the whole restaurant to choose from! Why? Anyway the place is popular but I won't be going back. The same owner run a, similar place abutting this place and the service is more professional there.

1  Thank wahwah2017

Thank you for review, I have passed your comments on the the waiting staff about the seating, sorry you wont be returning.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Can't say we are experts on BBQ but we were impressed with Joe's. Hit the spot. Extra sauce please.Try it for yourself.

ChinaGarden6i6, Owner at Smokin' Joe's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you kindly for the fantastic 5 outta 5 review, we are pleased you enjoyed our BBQ food and look forward to welcoming you in the future.