All reviews hot shower swimming pool rooms are clean beach road recommend this hotel desk
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Was able to get a 9-day booking for this place on a major travel website with "insider" rates and a coupon stacked on that, dropping the per-night net to an amazingly low number (less than I had to pay per day for pet sitting back home...taking care of the cats cost more than my hotel did!). Given that but not knowing what to expect, the standard was much better than expected.

Soi 10 is a good location because the only real noise source is the beer bars at the 2 Rd. end, and this hotel was comfortably far away from that. If you've ever stayed on soi 7, 8 or near other noise centers in Pattaya you know the value of this. Even better, my room was on the side of the building facing the View Talay, i.e. the quieter side.

The room had the tile floors, a not-bad double bed and a boxy CRT TV, but having been traveling to Pattaya for 26 years now I'm used to all of that. The shower was a walk-in slip-and-fall special of a kind that lawyers wouldn't allow without changes in the U.S...hot water seemed a little shaky and never was really hot, but again it's nothing really unusual for Pattaya.

The wi-fi appears segmented by floor. I did better with another floor's, but there's some validity to comments about signal strength.

The pool isn't bad on size and you get a "real" deep end, though not much decking or chair space. Like the old places of Daytona or Fort Lauderdale, it's even possible for some drunk person to try to jump from a floor or two up into the deep end (another possibility they're not about to allow in the U.S.)

Not having room safes is a bummer, though they do handle safe-deposit-box access at the desk reasonably well. That is limited-hours, though. Again, I've seen similar in many other places.

There's only one elevator, which is a lot better than none but can be slow or crowded at the peak times. Most times it'll be fine, though.

There's also a breakfast but my room rate didn't include it. Which is just as well because in Pattaya it's easy to sleep through if you're a nocturnal sort.

The 24-hour minimart adjoining the lobby was a helpful plus, useful for getting things like 1.5L Nestle water for B14 (you get two smaller bottles a day for free in your room, but I usually need more).

The maid service worked out well...if I left around 10:30 and put the sign out, in every case the room was done when I got back, even if that was 1 or 2 p.m.

I didn't have any informational queries or needs from the staff. I've generally found it's not a great idea to count on that, especially if there's a language barrier. It's important to do your homework (aka due diligence), especially at the budget-accoms level.

Overall it's the same old story: You can find a better or nicer place for more money (and if it's your honeymoon, for example, by all means do (though if so, what are you doing in Pattaya, anyway?!) On the other hand, I found nothing dis-qualifying with this place, so it becomes a matter of what kind of deal can I get and was it worth it? In this case it definitely was, and for the same or similar cost I'd do it again.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2017

New hotel too us. But found staff good helpful my wife is thai so she does all the speaking a bit run down in bits hotel was clean rooms were clean shower was clean and hot shower didn’t have breakfast no complaints really got WiFi for found very poor apart from that enjoyed the stay air conditioning was ok a wee bit noisy but okay

Room tip: We paid £25 a room
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ewan M
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Staff doesn't speak English and unfriendly so I wasn't able to get any local info or tips. Very basic accommodation. Facilities and furnishings are already dated. TV broke down. There are better options elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Stay ok renovated rooms breakfast good pool nice good location near beach and honey 1 n other major spots we stayed three days good service from room staff nothing to blame except bad wifi internet all over

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The entire hotel is clean. Rooms are okay, beddings are neat. Hot shower working well and there is a swimming pool in case you want to take a dip. I recommend this hotel if you want to stay in Pattaya.

Date of stay: May 2017