Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
stewart w

A good choice !

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024
Good Location
The Manager John is a great asset to the hotel.
Hotel well maintained with great staff
Stayed 4 days……. The rooftop pool was clean and quiet …
Breakfast was good and staff attentive…………………………………………………………………………………………………..!
Date of stay: March 2024
  • StayForLong
    AU$440
2.3 km from Whitehouse Condotel
View more hotels in Pattaya
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2024 via mobile

We were really impressed by this hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, immaculate and smart room with great soundproofing. Our balcony had no view but to be honest I’d asked for a quiet room and you’re really not going to get any great view in this location. Good breakfast choice and freshly cooked to order. Couldn’t ask for more.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2022

My usual hotel on Soi 13 was closed when I tried to book for my stay early January 2022. I remember the Whitehouse Condotel next door and was able to book with an immediate response from the Whitehouse Condotel.

What is drawing me to Soi 13 is that it is a perfect location for me. Near the beach, mall and entertainment. I was pleasantly surprised the the Whitehouse. Apart from the location, It is super clean, rooms are brights, well lit, immaculate and offer all needed by a traveller. The breakfast is included and always prepared fresh as you order.

Room cleaning and restaurant staff was great and always eager to help and please. Special kudos to the manager (Jon) who always was helpful and offered great hints. As an example, he helped me to find the closest hospital for the required 2nd PCR test and got me a cab at a reasonnable price for my journey there. Just great service!

Thanks to Jon and staff for having make my 1 week stay enjoyable!

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank RPwings
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

Just return from my 6 visit to Pattaya and I stayed this time at the Whitehouse with some friends from Australia.
The location at Soi 13 is great close , close to everything you need, my stay at the hotel was excellent and the staff where very good and always ready to assist. My room was comfortable and large king bed , and the bathroom fine. Good wifi , and cable TV with many stations to watch.
My only concern that the breakfast menu is a little limited , but that’s not saying it was not nice it was fine.
But the best part of this was the price excellent value for money, yes I would definitely staying there again on my next visit next year

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming here a few times now over the years and it never changes good service a warm welcome and immaculate rooms breakfast till 11am perfect after a late night lovely roof top pool with sun beds mattresses and pool towels
Central location close to everything you need

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank ShaunRiley1959
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

Good service, great breakfasts, wifi works perfectly and clean rooms. Fantastic location! Guest friendly. What else could you possibly want for the great value pricing you can get. 1/2 block from the sea and close to many restaurants, street shopping stalls, bars, massage, and shopping.

Date of stay: February 2019