All reviewswashing machinerooftop poolbedroom suitefully equipped kitchencooking facilitiesirish pubbig cwalking streethome away from homeshuttle busmain roadbeach roadrooms are largefamily martan upgraderoom service ishotel management
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Loved everything about our stay. Great staff,clean,comfortable and not to pricey.
3rd time staying at this hotel. This time we stayed in the 2 bedroom family suite.They are huge!
Two large private balconies. Fully equipped kitchen. Cable TV in all rooms. Large bathrooms with showers.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Rattana T, Manager, Rooms at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Stephen W

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for Amari Nova Suites Pattaya.

It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us! We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you'll have a memorable and enjoyable experience in anytime.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Very well equips hotel with all basics facilities there . Rooms are quite big and. Enough space for 3 . It has all in house cooking facilities , with ovens and rosters . Really value for money hotel .......................................

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Rattana T, Manager, Rooms at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear NIKS7134

Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your recent experience at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our service. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
Thank you once again for your time and I am looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I booked a bedroom suite and got upgraded to deluxe suite during their promotion. Clean & tidy with two balconies, room decor is simple but comfortable, well furnished. I was on 2nd floor and room face the main street but the sound proofing is good. Free shuttle carry guests to Central Pattaya. One thing is not very happy when I checked out, I paid for the room during check-in but was asked to pay again when I check-out! I told the staff I paid everything when checked-in, they still claimed they didn't charge my credit card so I had to pay for check out, after they checked they found they misplaced the record. Other than this, this is still my first choice if I go to Pattaya again.

1  Thank 238Brenda22
Rattana T, Manager, Rooms at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear 238Brenda22

We appreciated your comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel,

Please rest assured that the point you raised concerning are noted and will be addressed.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I love this hotel many things good in this hotel how can i explain room size pool living area kithenete alll very good its far from husle buzle near 24 mart and indian restaurant only one thing far from walking street but doesnt matter bufeet ausome my room studio room room no -201

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear 4sunilk

Reviewed 10 July 2016

We had to get a hotel quickly while in Pattaya. We booked online because of reviews. Got to the hotel (a bit tucked away on a side street), where we were greeted by very friendly helpful staff. Minimum of fuss at check in, we were in our room within a few short minutes. We booked two suites, and were upgraded (for free) for one of the rooms. Room has fridge, micro, hob and sufficient cutlery and crockery. Sheets and towels changed daily. Free wifi in room and at pool.
View was not inspiring but we did not book for the view. Room was clean and looked recently refurbished. The hotel has a courtesy bus that arrives regularly. Outside is a taxi rank (better to catch a 10 baht bus it passes or walk to main road). Pool is compact but functional. It has a Jacuzzi and you can order drinks from bar downstairs. There is a gym as well. We did not try hotel food. There are lots of mini-marts within a couple of minutes walk for milk, tea, coffee etc. We would use again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Rattana T, Manager, Rooms at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Krull1863

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a nice review for your experience at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya. It was indeed a pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.