“Stunning villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
cinquième chambre double vue mer et accès piscine
salle de bain sixième chambre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ludivine...
Paris, France
“Stunning villa”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We had an amazing time in this amazing villa over Christmas.

The villa is stunning; very quiet, great decoration, spacious - the villa is perfect for families with the beautiful pool / jacuzzi and the beach (easily accessible 5-10mns walk).

We were 3 families (11 persons) and despite the unfortunate poor weather, we never felt cramped. The living room floor is really big with 3 outdoor sitting areas, all the bedrooms are very big, very clean. The home manager is easily reachable and very helpful with various requests (car rental, food delivery etc)

Nothing bad to say about this villa, we will definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Jan 2018
Thank you Ludivine.
We look forward to welcome you again
Kakuqu
Singapore
“Wonderful Villa with spectacular View”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Had a wonderful time with my family. We spent a total of 5 nights here. It is very relaxing and the view is really amazing. We got to enjoy both the Sunrise and the Sunset from the house.

The manager did a good job by getting us a nice SUV as requested. I felt safer travelling around the island than on the motorbike suggested.

The pool is great and our son enjoyed himself and so did their grandparents who were always relaxing in the Jacuzzi after the island tours.

Really love this place and we hope we will be back again soon.

22 Sep 2017
Thank you .We are realy happy that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcome you again asap

orcante2
Juan-les-Pins, France
“very nice Villa”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

super sejour - very nice villa and a great view.
welcomed - everything was perfect - the welcome by patrick was perfect - our requests for car hire were perfect . I highly recommend this villa!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Sep 2017
Thank you .We look forward to welcome you again
rachaelmn
England
“Management & owner - let down ”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This year is both my parents 70’s birthdays and as such I my brother and I wanted to organise a really special holiday for all of the family, we decided on Thailand as they have never been and we can’t be sure for how much longer they can manage long haul.

On arrival to the villa we had chosen everyone was thrilled, it was just as great as in the pictures, everyone had a really well furnished room and we were all excited to be spending our holiday and celebrating their 70th birthday’s here.

The enjoyment was short-lived, the on site management had failed to provide many of the pre-arranged extra’s as agreed, without going into detail we accepted this as much of this was outside the owners control.

On the first morning we were woken to building noise happening only feet away from the property, Angle Grinders cutting steel at 7am in the morning. This continued for pretty much the entirety of our stay meaning using the pool and outdoor facilities couldn’t be used, who would want construction workers staring down at you?

On informing the owner’s of the problem they were very rude and told us it wasn’t as bad as we were making out, not sure how that decision was made in Paris?

Whilst the villa is very nice I wouldn’t recommend anyone staying here as the owners will not accept any problems, the problems are yours not theirs.

4 Sep 2017
This opinion follows that of Mark. Her author tells us she is his sister. It is therefore within the frame of close family relationship. That's why I refer to my answer to Mark. I want also to clarify and confirm the following points. As said before I had no contact what soever by mail or phone with a member of your family group including yourself during your stay (1of august to 8 of August)
I was notified on Sunday 6th of august by Patrick the home manager of a noise problem. He forwarded me an email received from Mark the same day with a video also taken the same day showing workers constructing a metallic structure on the upper floor of a small neighboring building.Before this date I was not informed of any noise problem nor was the home manager. The only trace of mail relating to the house before this date relating to a demand for an electrical adapter and was addressed to the home manager. I contacted Patrick (I was then in Greece) who informed me that the biggest noise was over on Monday. The building consist in a water tower with water tanks, the ground floor is hidden by bushy trees, the upper floor is closed by wooden Siding panels. It isn't noisy and does not affect the privacy of the villa.
I have read the notice dated august 21 from Mark on airbnb without any prior contact with Mark nor any member of his family group including yourself. Contrary to what is indicated I couldn't refuse priorly any demands since none was formulated to me. If you pretend this statement to be false I am ready to discuss it with the TripAdvisor problem resolution center. You (or any member of your group ) will then have toproduce evidences of mails or phone calls (call log) but will not be able to achieve this as no prior contact occurred. Plus the opinion on Airbnb doesn't mention any prior contact with the owner. One must be serious and one can not according to the site state a thing and the opposite . The fact that I had to refuse a very important financial request formulated on 21 rst august by Mark for yourfamily group through airbnb cannot be considered an inappropriate attitude on my side. I had to check the allegations produced in support of this request "Everyday around7am, angle grinders making very loud noise..."
"They (the workers) also had fires everyday so if sat outside we were literally smoked out, it was also toxic"
Regarding the so called daily toxic fires these facts have been denied by a testimony of my neighbor in the residence.
Airbnb wrote to me I quote "the matter with the fire claimed by the guest was not proven to be true thus it has been removed from the investigation. To use the same vocabulary as yours I call thsee fires allegations a "rude" fake. I was not pleased with this outrageous accusation. Regarding the noise your review on TripAdvisor gives me the opportunity to quote the testimony of my side neighbour in the residence regarding this aspect : "Eileen and I observed the erection of this structure which took place over aproximately 2 days by a couple of thai workers. They commenced work around 8 in the morning as Eileen is always up about 6 and I am up around 7:30 and can attest that they made little noise with the exception of steel knocking on steel and some drilling of the steel cross-members to fix in place..."
"With regards to fires" (already quoted in my previous answer).
"These are observation over the two days we saw the workers putting the structure together. This statement is made without prejudice and favor and is a true statement of the events we witnessed." Eileen and Alan + copy of passeport.
the indemnity granted by airbnb given the information provided by all parties involved amounts to less than 2 days of rental. This relativizes the scope of your eroneous assertions.
the regulations of the residence prohibits any works on Sunday, work and water tank delivery after 5 pm. Unfortunately we can't have this enforced to non members neighbors. I am not sure to understand the meaning of your remark,I quote "Not sure how that decision was made in Paris" but that doesnt seem to be a compliment. I believe you will be happy to know that the residence is composed of owners of all nationalities including in a very minority of compatriots and we all get along. We are all concerned by possible nuisance but I dont think any of us would endorse the attitude of guests who would amplify disorders by eroneous declarations mostly motivated by financial demands.
Mark N
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Tong Song Nightmare”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa is as shown in the pictures and well furnished, the issues we faced were more with the organisation and communication with the villa management and until these are sorted we would not recommend staying here.

Not all of our issues but the biggest one's were;

1. Construction within 25 feet of the property. During our stay there was construction going on very close to the property, the noise started every day around 7am, Angle Grinders cutting steel making very loud noise. Workmen overlooking the swimming pool making it unsuitable for us to use during the day. They also had fires everyday so if sat outside we were literally smoked out, it was also toxic. We contacted the on site management who did nothing and just said thats Thailand. They could have asked for them not to start the noisy work until 9am and move the fires but didn't make any effort to assist with this problem. What was being erected seemed like a viewing platform which if that is the case will ruin any privacy this villa did have.

2. In one of the rooms which we have two twin boys sleeping (aged 7) they kept one of the bed side lamps on as a night light. The shade hadn't had the plastic covering removed and luckily the burning smell was noticed before they caught fire.....incredibly dangerous.

3. General Organisation - We are a family of mixed ages which includes my 70 year old parents so I had organised through the villa management a minivan and driver for the week. The drive way to the villa is very steep and the villa management organised a mini van with lowered suspension so it couldn't get up the drive. That meant carrying cases and my poor parents struggling everyday to get up and down the driveway. I had also requested a maid and cook daily to do the breakfasts, this wasn't organised properly and a complete waste of time. On checking out of the villa we were presented with a 15,000 bill for electricity, so for 8 days we had to pay an additional $450. I pointed out to the on site management that our stay had been ruined by the construction next door and the poor organisation by him and his team.....he offered to reduce it by 1,000 ($30) which was a joke.

I contacted the owners who refused to acknowledge any of these issues and instead told me I was fussy and the construction, noise and fires next door were not their issue to deal with.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
30 Aug 2017
Réponse. Pendant les 8 jours de location de Mark jen'ai eu aucun contact téléphonique ou par mail avec lui ou un membre de sa famille. J'ai été avisé le dimanche 6 août (et non le 5 comme écrit par mail par erreur)
par le Home manager Patrick d'un problème de bruit.Patrick m'à transmis le mail du même jour de Mark avec une vidéo montrant des ouvriers en train de monter une structure métallique ( à l'etage ) d'un bâtiment avoisinant. Avant le 6 août il ne m'à été fait part d'aucun problème de ce type pas plus q'au home manager. La seule trace de mail relative à la maison adressé à ce dernier concerne une demande d'adaptateur électrique. J'ai pris contact avec Patrick ( j'étais alors en Grèce ) lequel m'à expliqué que le plus gros du bruit était terminé le lundi. La structure à été couverte d'un toit en tôle ce qui n'a pas généré un bruit du 6 au 10 août. Il s'agit d'un château d'eau ( Water tower ) qui abrite des tankers d'eau et qui a été fermé à l'étage par des panneaux en bois ,le rez de chaussée étant caché par la verdure. Cela ne génère aucun bruit ni ne porte atteinte à l'intimité des lieux. Les travaux de vissage des panneaux en bois ont eu lieu après le 15 août alors que j'occupait la villa ont duré 2 fois 2 heures le bruit étant très supportable. Je n'ai pas pris contact avec Mark le 6 août ce que j'aurais sans doute du faire mais le terrain de la structure appartenant à des Thays que je ne connais pas, ne parlant pas la langue,la in .manager thai de la résidence étant absente le dimanche j'ai pensé le problème résolu le lundi.Sans contact préalable de Mark j'ai reçu le 21 août
le commentaire de Mark sur air bnb accompagné d'une demande d'indemnisation importante (la moitié environ du prix du séjour )reprenant comme motifs son commentaire avec pour fondement des bruits constants depuis le 1er jour (every day around 7am)des feux (fires every day so if you sat outside we were literally smoked out,it was also toxic)
Mark a écrit "the management could have asked for them not to start the noisy work before 9am and move the fires but they didn't make any effort to assist with this problem "Je suis très surpris qu'avant le 6 août aucun message, aucune photo ou vidéo n'ait été transmis concernant ces désagréments à moi au au home manager.J'ai du vérifier les faits avancés par Mark pour répondre à la demande d'indemnisation dans les 48 heures.J'ai produit 2 temoignages écrits avec copie de la carte d'identité.
Le 1er est de mon voisin qui habite la villa proche (5 metres) de la notre dans la résidence (je peux produire les photos) légèrement en contrebas et en retrait (Mark sait très bien ce qu'il en est)S'agissant des feux notre voisin Alan atteste je cite en anglais"It Can be seen from the attached photo we are about eighty meters or closer to the structure "
"With regards to fires of a"toxic nature'' over the days the workers where on site we saw only one fire close to the boundary fence and at no time did this interfere or cause a nuisance to us in hour house garden and certainly gave of no unpleasant smell as the wind was blowing from east to west in our direction 'fin de citation.
La structure n'est pas à 25 pieds mais à environ 50 mètres de la villa.
Aucune preuve des soit disant feux n'à été fournie par Mark ni photos ni vidéo. Comment peut on soutenir qu'il existe des feux quotidiens aux effets toxiques et ne pas en aviser le propriétaire ni le Home manager. Tout ceci n'est pas sérieux. La déclaration de Mark n'est pas crédible pour employer un euphémisme et dementie par notre voisin. C'est la raison pour laquelle nous avons refusé la demande telle que formulée par Mark ce qui doit constituer pour lui le fait que nous ayons "arude attitude "
L'indemnisation arbitrée par airbnb porte sur moins de 2 jours de location ce qui paraît plus convenable ,elle est basée sur les éléments de preuve fournis par Mark et nos éléments de réponse. Aucun élément de preuve relatifs aux feux n'à été versé au dossier par Mark et donc pris en compte à ce titre.La in home manager de la résidence qui dirige une équipe de 20 personnes entretien de la piscine,du jardin,ménage, atteste egalement de ce que aucune nuisance due à des feux ne s'est produite.J'ajouté que Mark à eu une attitude très hautaine avec le staff qualifié y compris par écrit de "useless staff"
Je reconnais que des nuisances de bruit importantes ont eu lieu pendant 2 jours au plus ,elles ne sont pas de notre fait et nous nous en serions volontiers passé. La construction est aujourd'hui finie et ne génère aucune nuisance ni aucun bruit.Elle est visible sur air bnb (dernières photos) et nous allons la mettre sur Trip.
Ceci n'autorisé pas un locataire à avancer un faux préjudice lié à des feux toxiques pour tenter d'obtenir une indemnisation plus importante et énoncer que nous n'aurions rien fait pour y remédier ce qui est pour le moins très désobligeant.
Nicolas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing