“A must do in Thailand”
Review of Dr Fish - CLOSED

Dr Fish
Reviewed 25 February 2012

A really neat experience where you sit comfortably over an aquarium and fish suck on your skin. It is very ticklish and difficult to describe. 10 minutes was enough for us as you get used to the feeling, but it is definitely something you must try.

1  Thank robjl3

Reviewed 24 February 2012

My wife wanted to try it during our stay, and since she wanted a place that was very clean, she wanted to try it there and not on the street. While on the street you can try it out for a minute to see that you can handle it, we were told there that we can't. So my wife gambled and took the "plunge" for 600 baht (about twice as the street for that time). The spa is nice, very clean, they even give you some tea, but my wife understood after about half a minute, that she couldn't handle it. Altough thay said in advance that there is no refund, i found this policy to be unfair, as no one can really tell in advance how will this experience influence them. A short trial or a partial refund seems to me more like a fair policy. So, if you are not sure, don't try there. My rating is a combination of a one star review for our experience, and a four to five star for someone who will be able to handle it, as the place is very nice.

2  Thank DrorWis
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Did the full body for a half hour. I couldn't do any longer than that, it was enough of a tickling experience. It might be a placebo but my skin felt great afterwards. It was an interesting experience and would do it again. I wouldn't do it if you have a sunburn and/or peeling, the fishys will remove that excess skin for ya..

1  Thank Matthew T
Reviewed 27 January 2012

The idea of fish eating and cleaning your feet is absurd! But it was soooo much fun! The first few minutes are almost unbearable until you can get used to the feeling - and then - and it is fabulous! A really great time!
*Beware if you have a spray tan though - a very distinct line will appear where you will have no tan post Dr Fish experience!

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Best fish foot in samui
Very relaxing but u must tolerate it for first minutes