Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 849
USD 128
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
USD 209
USD 98
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 124
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 134
Priceline
The Tongsai Bay(Bophut)(Great Value!)
USD 546
USD 257
Priceline
Mai Samui Resort & Spa(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
USD 116
USD 103
Priceline
Mantra Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
USD 98
USD 86
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
USD 188
USD 123
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

USD 132
USD 119
USD 497
USD 422
InterContinental
1,374 results
All reviewszest restaurantjahn restaurantprivate poolfive islandsapple tvdirector of operationsbuggy serviceroom servicehilton pointsentertainment systemmain poolbubble bathin villa diningsunset viewbedroom villarental carour honeymoon
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Outstanding Hotel with great service. Breathtaking views and well equiped 100% seaview - private pool villa style rooms. Very nice bathroom, sitting room and bed with comfortable pillow top matress. Excellent cuisine in all styles; Thai, Western, fusion ....
Very nice SPA and outstanding massage service. It is recommended to rent a car because the hotel is somewhat remote..

Room Tip: All rooms have 100% seaview - no real differences just being near the breakfast may be convenient. -
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Raphaël
Justin P, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Dear Raphael,

Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay with us.

I am glad you were able to enjoy everything Conrad Koh Samui has to offer, we pride ourselves on delivering great service and I will be certain to pass your comments onto my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

All I can say is - WOW! The view, the food, the wine, the villa, the private plunge pool, the spa, the 5 islands.....the list goes on and on. My husband and I stayed at the Conrad Koh Samui for 6 nights in July to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. It was the best vacation in our 12 years together (we are Hilton Diamond members and we have been all over the world)! The view from reception was breathtaking, the ride on the buggy to our room was entertaining and our villa was something I never wanted to leave! The food at all of the restaurants was amazing from breakfast to dinner in the wine cellar (private dining experience in the wine cellar with the food paired by their sommelier - super special!). Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful (always with a smile) and the management always offers ways to make your experience special and unique. Roman Nieschlag (Food and Beverage Manager) was always ready and available to make our trip perfect! We rented a car, which was an experience, and it was worth it so we could get around the island and try different restaurants and see different towns. We truly cherished our time at Conrad Koh Samui and we hope to return soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MacBelge
Justin P, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear MacBelge,

Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay at Conrad Koh Samui.

I am delighted that you and your husband had a memorable stay and will be certain to let the team and Roman Nieschlag in particular k now that their warm and efficient service was a highlight of your stay and anniversary celebration.

Once again, thank you for staying with us at Conrad Koh Samui and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Excellent spacious cliff hanging infinity pool villa with jaw-dropping sunset view. I have stayed at a few other resorts on the island, and no others offer anything close to Conrad's view. Location is a bit far from everything else, but it wasn't an issue for me.

Must improve on the F&B service! I find it surprising that the menu has a wider selection of western food than Thai food. If I want pizza/pasta/burgers, I could stay home or go elsewhere. When I stay at a 5-star resort in Thailand, I expect to see a wider selection of authentic delicious Thai food. You can keep the Western menu, but please widen your Thai food selection.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Ghphotoshutter,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Koh Samui, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and particularly appreciate our unrivalled sunset views.

And thank you for your feedback regarding our Thai menu selection which I will address with our culinary team accordingly. We are undergoing constant change to improve the guest experience and it is comments as yours that help us to do exactly that.

We hope to welcome you back to Conrad Koh Samui again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed there from Aug9 to Aug11,2012, just came back from there. It was really an once in a life time experience. The villa was so great, the view from the standard villa surpasses the standard villa at W, Banyan Tree and Four Seasons.
I could feel the staff at the lobby were so busy and seemed it needed more people, but everyone was efficient and willing to help with politeness and smile. The staff at the azure and main pool were passionate and welcoming.
The house keeping was good, but with an essence oill container in the villa, I don't understand why they didn't refill essence oill on the container, it turned out I put and burned my own aromatic candle on that container.
We had lunch at azure and had room service, the food were good, the prices were reasonable, and the pizza was so delicious. If you could not stand the five star hotel prices, the location was not a problem,either. You could go to the GREEN TALAY, the FIVE ISLAND or The ELEMENT RESORT, all near Conrad,and the food there were all very good. The transportation prices for GREEN TALAY and the FIVE ISLAND were only 500THB, the staff were willing to help as I said, and the round trip transportation arrangement from Conrad to LAMAI or TESCO only cost 2500THB. I had wonderful lunch and spa at The ELEMENT RESORT, they picked us up from lobby and drove us back for free.
The spa was good, but the prices were very high and the view from spa room was the same as your villa’s, I rather spend 10 minutes drive time to The ELEMENT RESORT for better value spa.
The beach was not a problem, either. The ocean in the afternoon was dusty, but in the morning, it was shallow and clear, you could sit on the powdery sand where lay down on the button of the ocean and bath in the ocean and sometimes see some fish swim by your feet.
The only drawback might be the breakfast, the experience I have had there was surprisingly far behind what I have ever had at Four Seasons, Banyan Tree, and St. Regis in Bali. The variety was poor, the a la carte items were tasteless, they did not change any item from buffet for three days, even the man handled the eggs and noodles seemed in a bad mood and never smile.

Room Tip: I could walk to the Zest and main pool from my 305 villa.1 or 2 title villa are lower, near the main pool and beach.4 or 5 title villa are higher with better view but far from main pool.But you can get a club car(buggy) quite quick anyway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CHENCHIAHUNG
Justin P, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Dear CHENCHIAHUNG,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Koh Samui. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass your comments to the team so they know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind-experience. In regards to the variety of breakfast, I have discussed with the culinary team to review the offering. I appreciate your feedback as it is a vital way of ensuring the proper level of service and facilities are provided to our guests and that is expected of a Conrad Hotel.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

My wife and I travel all the time and have stayed in amazing locations and areas across the world. We love to explore the cities and countryside around our hotels or resorts but with the Conrad we stayed in the resort for a whole week and not wanting to venture out of the resort. There is a great spa, good gym, your own pool in the villa and great service, food and of course the location has to be seen to be believed - it takes your breath away. Pictures and videos cannot adequately describe the engineering feat that the Conrad Koh Samui is. If you need a refresh or reboot then this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Stay in a room near the beach and the breakfast restaurant - Azure as the buggy rides to get to and from the top rooms can be a bit enthralling.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank AmreetaAbbott

Dear AmreetaAbbott,

I am very pleased to read your kind words on your recent stay with us.

I am glad you were able to enjoy everything Conrad Koh Samui has to offer, we pride ourselves on great product and delivering great service. I will be certain to pass your comments onto my team. I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest.