Wow what a place... Very nice indeed.
The room was fantastic, everything you could ask for a more.
The view was amazing. You could spend all day looking out to sea.
The resort is built on a cliff face so getting around the place is difficult by foot so you just call and they will send a golf buggy.
If I could have changed anything it would be the food, just average, very average. Except the prices which are far from average ! I, like many other people on here went to Green Ta'ley. Loved it.
Had a wonderful time at Conrad Samui and I sure anyone stay would.
Booked in the Jahn restaurant, was greeted and shown our table. We were offered still or sparkling water. I went for still. The menus arrived along with the water. Whilst looking at the menu, which is limited (around 5 main courses) we decided that we would change restaurants. Which was no problem at all. BUT I was shocked that I was charged almost £7 for a bottle of still water.
We then arrived at the other restaurant (Zens I think its called), the same routine 'Sir would you like still or sparkling....'.
Maybe its me but I though £7 for a bottle of water was a little on the steep side. But still will give it a 5 start rating....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hilton EMEA, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui