“Really enjoyed my practice”
Review of Freedom Yoga

Freedom Yoga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Freedom Yoga and Juice Bar provides a high quality yoga practice and energizing nutrition in the one central location. We've created a beautiful, vibrant space for yoga students, juice lovers and health enthusiasts alike to connect as a community and improve their health and well-being, all the while encouraging others to do the same. Were here to help you rebuild, balance. we have daily yoga classes along with regular workshops and other activities. check our website for class schedule
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I went for a 2-day beginner's workshop and it was great. Adam was very good and patient and we really learned a lot. After the workshop we were treated to fresh fruit and smoothie's. It was a wonderful experience. I would go back every day if I could!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I only had time to attend one class here while in Chiang Mai but it was exactly what I was hoping for. The staff of the studio was friendly and just resonated love. I am so sorry to admit that I forgot the name of the sweet woman who led our Vinyasa flow but it was a sweaty, challenging practice that had my body and soul uplifted.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Great place, great instructor. Takes the time to walk around the class and ensure that you are doing the poses correctly. The sessions are more challenging than in other yoga centres and one is constantly pushed beyond the comfort zone. If I am ever in Chiangmai again, will just be coming to this place for my dose of yoga. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The Freedom ‘Café and Yoga School’ is a cute little Queenslandish-Thai style home-café-studio. It really feels like all of those things simultaneously. I love it there.
Freedom ‘Yoga’ has managed to avoid the yoga teacher-school dangers of charlatanism and egocentrism. The place is relaxed and provides high-level calm instruction—for any level. It’s not for one type of person, and it’s not for one level of practitioner. I personally learnt a lot from the teachers; I was even given personal instruction via email regarding questions I had regarding technique and mindset.

Oh, and finally; the food and smoothies are amazing. There are only a couple of places that put together good smoothies in this part of Chiang Mai – maybe even all of Chiang Mia – and Freedom is the best of them.

I don’t write reviews normally, but I think Freedom Yoga and Café (probably just butchered the name a little) is a good place to start.

Thanks. And I’ll see you again at the end of the year.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent studio with stellar instruction and a very cool vibe. Adam does a great job explaining the poses while maintaining a relaxed environment. The courses are suitable for all skill levels and it's convenient to drop-in.