Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Lovely studio&great Yoga Class with Adam

After a long day of travelling we did the yoga class with Adman and it was great. He has a really... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Anna D
via mobile
Yoga

We are looking for yoga studio and find out here. Yoga 🧘‍♂️ was fantastic. It costs 250BHT per... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Chonghui K
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chiang Mai
from USD 170.10
More Info
from USD 107.10
More Info
All reviews flow class upstairs space nice flow american lady lovely studio classes offered great workout amazing teacher great class teaching style morning class tha pae gate yummy food visiting chiang mai back home night bazaar hatha
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I only had time to attend one class here while in Chiang Mai but it was exactly what I was hoping for. The staff of the studio was friendly and just resonated love. I am so sorry to admit that I forgot the name of the sweet woman who led our Vinyasa flow but it was a sweaty, challenging practice that had my body and soul uplifted.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Great place, great instructor. Takes the time to walk around the class and ensure that you are doing the poses correctly. The sessions are more challenging than in other yoga centres and one is constantly pushed beyond the comfort zone. If I am ever in Chiangmai again, will just be coming to this place for my dose of yoga. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The Freedom ‘Café and Yoga School’ is a cute little Queenslandish-Thai style home-café-studio. It really feels like all of those things simultaneously. I love it there.
Freedom ‘Yoga’ has managed to avoid the yoga teacher-school dangers of charlatanism and egocentrism. The place is relaxed and provides high-level calm instruction—for any level. It’s not for one type of person, and it’s not for one level of practitioner. I personally learnt a lot from the teachers; I was even given personal instruction via email regarding questions I had regarding technique and mindset.

Oh, and finally; the food and smoothies are amazing. There are only a couple of places that put together good smoothies in this part of Chiang Mai – maybe even all of Chiang Mia – and Freedom is the best of them.

I don’t write reviews normally, but I think Freedom Yoga and Café (probably just butchered the name a little) is a good place to start.

Thanks. And I’ll see you again at the end of the year.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent studio with stellar instruction and a very cool vibe. Adam does a great job explaining the poses while maintaining a relaxed environment. The courses are suitable for all skill levels and it's convenient to drop-in.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Freedom Yoga has become my go-to studio to practice yoga in Chiang Mai this year, as I really resonate with Adam's balanced and informative teaching style. He's aware of his students' level and adjusts the class to make it accessible to everyone, as well as giving advanced options to the more experienced students. I usually attend the hatha, hatha flow and yin classes (I'm not a big fan of faster, more intense "flow" type yoga), and I like how he takes his time in the poses, making sure to give clear instructions, safety points and offering micro-adjustments to deepen the poses.

I feel like Adam teaches from a heart space and the goal is never to push people, so after his classes, I feel mentally & physically relaxed and like I also got a good workout. Highly recommended for all levels!

Also the location is quite cool, in a little neighborhood tucked away just off of Tha Phae Road. After class I love walking slowly through the neighborhood to Vegan Heaven on Loi Kroh Road for an after-workout snack. Freedom yoga also offers some great juices, salads, snacks etc!