All reviews rooms are small night market old city breakfast was delicious within walking distance cute hotel shower curtain quiet street stayed here for nights location is ideal the hotel staff tha phae gate elephant sanctuary every morning amazing hotel home away from home few minutes walk
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed here for 5 nights on our travels of the Far East. Lovey little boutique hotel in a great location.

Super friendly staff and the best breakfast we had on our travels. I like my tea so they made me a large pot every morning all to myself.

Hotel was in a little lane a short walk from wherever you wanted to go. Spotless room and very comfy bed.

Would love to go back one day and would definitely stay here again.

Rita and Bob

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family. It was a great way to kick off our trip to Thailand.

Location: An easy 10 min walk into the Old City - great location!
Room: Small but clean and had a comfortable bed. Note there was a bit of mold in the shower and some cracks on the walls - nothing that my husband noticed, but small things I saw.
Staff: Extremely friendly and helpful staff!

The breakfast options were delicious and a great way to kick off day. Was really nice sitting by the pool enjoying a cup a coffee.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

highly recommended to everyone if u visit chiang mai, nice staffs, nice environment, great location, reasonable price. room is small but comfortable. walkable distance to night market and big c. i will choose kate and hasu if visit chiang mai again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Staffs are very friendly and helpful. I have spent a nice time with my friend in Kate and Hasu. The room is clean and quiet. The decoration is just as nice as the photos. The location is very convenient enough that you only need to walk five minutes to Tha Pae. And I love the breakfast hotel provided. Only thing is that the room is not as big as I expected. Overall, it’s a great choice for friends or couples.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this cute hotel for 5 nights. We have nothing but good to say. The location is awesome! The breakfast is Wonderful and the service was fantastic. The room was small but adequate and especially considering the great location. We had everything we needed and the bed was comfortable and room was clean.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple