“Brazilian Waxing Patty - great experience!”

Sense Massage and Spa
Ranked #13 of 279 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have tried many Brazilian waxed throughout backpacking through South East Asia and this was by far one of the best! Relatively painless and Patty will ensure she does her best for you to leave completely satisfied. She is wonderful! Well worth the price and would highly recommend.

1  Thank Edel N
"butterfly"
in 6 reviews
"knots"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We love sense spa! We found the Staff to be welcoming and accommodating (especially Paul)! When I decided I wanted to get my eyebrows done in the middle of getting my spa package, they called a girl (Patty) to come over from their second location on the spot (and she was great)! Highly recommend - great service and reasonable pricing!

2  Thank ErinMariePow
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Unprofessional massage therapists talk tovajd laugh with each other discussing guests! Massage therapist could not handle my husband's height for thai massage and my therapist refused to turn down the ac as she did not want to be hot....worst massages in Chianh Mai. Go to Zira instesd!!

1  Thank Danielle J
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Can highly recommand the Sense (new second branch just around the corner from the original one).
Been there twice and was amazed by their professionalism and thoughtfulness. You get a tasty ice tea and a foot bath first. At the end they offer a hot tea with a biscuit which is nice.