Open today: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Intro to Tantra Course

Really amazing course to get an intro to Tantra. Courses with great content and workshops. Also... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2020
Saskia V
via mobile
Life-changing retreats

I can't describe the transformations I've experienced at the Mahasiddha tantra retreats. I just got... read more

Reviewed 24 February 2020

from USD 32.83
from USD 56.91
from USD 92.48
More Info
All reviews life changing silent meditation retreat uriel teachings ashram immersive lecture tantra spiritual workshop path school humour
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2016

If you looking for an amazing yoga and wonderful meditation, it will be the best decision. I have been visited the retreats and the classes for several times. My body feels great and more energized after the end of the class. The group activities really touch into your heart. The teacher were all fantastic. I would absolutely recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Tantra Yoga Chiang Mai is a real treasure to find. In all my travels, I've never found a Tantra or Yoga school nearly as good. The teachers are experienced, truly knowledgeable, yet grounded and loving. The retreats are a beautiful oasis, giving time and space to slow down and breathe in nature. I now live in Chiang Mai because of this school. They are my family and I feel at home and happy here. If you are lucky enough to come across this school, be grateful and take the opportunity!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Two weeks after the polarity retreat I can now reflect back on it as being one of the most profound life changing experiences I ever had.

Blandine and Uriel are a blessing! Not only do they guide you through yoga, meditation and the basics of tantra, but they LIVE what they speak about! Their way of teaching is authentic, pleasant, engaging and fun. I could listen to them for hours, sucking all the knowlege in.

The way that they structure their classes and the retreats is very varied so that you go home with useful tips, techniques and wisdom.

I went to the retreat together with my boyfriend and it transformed our relationship and lifted it to another level! Needless to say that you need to do your own work after the retreat and that challenges will keep coming. We can now face them in a more beautiful and uplifting way. There is no need to bring a partner along to the polarity retreat - you will grow and with that any relationship that you have.

The setting of the retreat couldn't be better: A calm ashram in the midst of beautiful nature. Peaceful, relaxing and very soothing for the soul.

If you want to invest in your own growth, visit Uriel's and Blandine's classes in their Chiang Mai center or come to one of their retreats :) It will be totally worth it!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 17 November 2016

This place is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I only discovered when I had a week left in Chiang Mai, but after attending a couple of classes, I was tempted to extend my trip just so I could keep coming back here!

The teachers, Uriel and Blandine, are two very powerful, super-grounded, compassionate and professional teachers. In an arena (Tantra) where deep integrity, clarity, compassion are quite often hard to find, these guys are absolute gems. The community around them is wonderful, and I was welcomed in with open arms. It was hard to leave!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 16 November 2016

As a yoga teacher who is always on the lookout for real teachers with experiential knowledge, I can tell you it's quite rare to find a teacher who is not regurgitating mere facts from their cerebellum. I certainly don't mean to disparage the sincerity of said teachers, but, as a teacher coming from a place of authenticity, I do know the difference, and I personally value the kind of teacher one finds at Tantra Yoga Chiang Mai. You must understand, while they do offer asana classes (resembling the exercise classes most of the modern knows as yoga) they offer so much more in the way of self-realization, as this is what yoga really is: a science of self-realization. Spend even just a week with them in Chiang Mai, and you will come out in a significantly better place (having the tools to continue your development long after, if you choose) if you are sincere and trusting of what they do. I personally have experience with their asana classes, philosophy talks, workshops, ritual events (I was blessed enough to lead Kirtan at Mahashivaratri in 2016), and devotional singing. Additionally, they offer longer retreats that leave their attendees palpably transformed (I lived in Chiang Mai for two and a half years and met and got to know personally many workshop attendees and the response was consistently positive.) All in all, I can say that, without a doubt, by helping its attendees achieve deeper self-understanding, Tantra Yoga Chiang Mai is changing this world for the better.

Date of experience: February 2016