“Very good stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

julieelli...
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Very good stay”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed for 3 weeks visiting our son and loved the Condo which is bright, spacious, modern and very well equipped. Lots of storage space too which is important. A very comfy bed and pillows (I'm really fussy) made all the difference. The only thing we could have done with is some walk hooks near the door to hang coats and bags!
The bike was awesome. We arranged insurance in the UK and went everywhere on the scooter which gave us so much freedom, from local errands to day trips into the mountains. It was wonderful and an exciting way to get around in the sunshine. And included in the rent. The airport pickup was reliable and everything ready for our stay.
The location was perfect. Our son stays in Nimman Road which is bustling and noisy. We were only 5 minutes away from him but our apartment being on the 11th floor was very quiet. It was also very well air conditioned. Heavy blackout curtains ensued we could have the odd lie in and not be disturbed. The views from the apartment are stunning. Excellent value.
The only downside for us was the pool area which was not very attractive and we didn't use it for that reason. Only a couple of old sunloungers and it looked a bit neglected without much greenery. But it is definitely usable and would do the job. The pool is a good size certainly.
Overall a great stay and I would recommend this rental.

17 Feb 2018
Glad you enjoyed your stay trying to get the condo to replace pool furniture
Thanks Peyet
sjwinz
Chandler, Arizona
“Breathtaking View!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I recently stayed a month in one of Peter and Puy's renovated condos and can't say enough about how wonderful it was. I'll start with the view though, because it alone makes renting this condo worth it!Having an entire wall of windows to watch the sunset on Doi Suthep and the clouds moving over the mountain is simply breathtaking.

The location of the condo is also great. It's an easy walk to bustling Nimman Road or Maya mall (where I did my grocery shopping in the basement supermarket). Though a scooter was provided, I walked and used Uber when I couldn't. Peter and Puy were also kind to recommend a taxi driver. The Thai cell phone they provided was very helpful for local calling and texting. I added minutes at the AIS store on the third floor of Maya mall. Side note- there is free Wifi at Maya mall for two hours if you sign in at the information kiosk on the ground floor.

The condo itself is very comfortable and modern. I stayed a month, so it was wonderful to have Puy stop by and clean a couple times. What a luxury! The laundry downstairs was easy to use (you can exchange bills for 10 baht coins from the office downstairs), and the kitchen had everything we needed (though it's frequently cheaper to eat out).

I recommend the Tiramisu House just downstairs for your morning coffee. I tried several drinks, pastries, and sandwiches there and was never disappointed. The Vietnamese restaurant downstairs was also great, especially for those evenings when you want to stay in.

Peter and Puy were accommodating and easy to work with from start to finish. If you want a convenient location, breathtaking views, modern amenities, and great service, search no more.

23 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it.
Please come back and visit us and CM again. 10% off for returning customers
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

21 Jun 2017
Ian, thanks for your review. I am glad you liked the condo we spent a lot of time ,love and $ putting it together ( nicest units in the building). Yes the building is a little older but it's an iconic building in Chiang Mai. It's famous for being round like the Capitol records building in Los Angeles. It's built better then any other buildings around because of the shape and that's why it still looks so good. But yes it's not brand new.
We do have a Penthouse in the new building next door if you would like to try that next time.
Remember 10% off for returning customers!
Thanks again Peter and Puy
Tara T
“Best View in Town”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This condo is gorgeous! I don't think I could have found a better place to stay in Chiang Mai. The mountain views of Doi Suthep are perfect. The entire condo is perfect! Peter and Puy are very kind and helpful and the room is extremely comfortable. There are many restaurants and coffee shops nearby and on a cooler day, or evening, it's an easy walk to Maya mall. The scooter is an added bonus! If you're trying to decide where to stay in Chiang Mai, just choose this beautiful condo and you won't be disappointed.

17 Jun 2017
Thank you for your nice review, please come back and visit us soon.
Thanks Peter and Puy
Barry S
Weipa, Australia
“Very comfortable place to stay!”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Suited me well. Everything I needed was reasonably close by, but I had the scooter to get around and see other things. This was my first time riding a scooter in Thailand and it was surprisingly easy! Peter, the owner was very helpful and nothing was a problem for him to make my stay enjoyable, thanks Peter, I will return!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Security, view and comfort
Liked least: Planes going past, but I didn't base the accommodation on planes
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Nov 2016
Barry, thanks for staying with us I am so glad you enjoyed our condo!
Please return 10% off for returning guests!
Peter& Puy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing