Khunkae's Juice Bar / Healthy By Khunkae Chiang Mai
Ranked #1 of 121 Dessert in Chiang Mai
Price range: USD 1 - USD 2
Cuisines: Healthy, Bar
Description: With the experience for almost over 10 years on juices and smoothies, Khun Kae knows how to meet every preferences of guests who come in her "Miracle" Juice's Bar and are looking for some ways to make themselves healthy by unbeatable tasty healthy drinks. We have many choices for you to pick ; fresh juices or smoothies and more on the menu with a great number of ingredients (veggie & fruits).
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It's my 4th time here and I'm thinking about camping here and live here for ever.
I love the bowls and the juices and the place is really nice and chill.
The girl and owner are very friendly (eventhough sometimes I think the costumers believe she's rude. She's nice but shy)
It's really affordable since it's only juices.
I wish they would have also tea tho...

1  Thank Bárbara G

Reviewed 31 March 2018

After walking through Chiang Mai’s streets and visiting beautiful temples Khunkae’s Juice Bar ist the right place to refresh yourself. It’s a cute little place and the shakes and smoothies are awesome. There are so many varieties you can hardly decide which one to choose. The smoothie bowls, which we didn’t have unfortunately, looked so beautiful and I guess they tasted great. The staff is very kind and friendly. We will definitely come back when we are in Chiang Mai next time.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The juices and smoothies here are fabulous, and relatively inexpensive considering what a draw the place is for backpackers. Lots of different options, with add-ons like peanut butter and bee pollen. This isn't a place you go for super attentive service - it's very laid-back, and you might need to wait a bit to catch someone's eye - but the juices are worth it, and the cafe space is nice and relaxed. If you're in a hurry, order at the front to go.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Okay... So we didn’t end up having anything here. But I feel like I needed to make a review solely based on the service (or lack of same) that we received. We came at 10 am right when the place had opened. The waitress didn’t even bother to say hello or anything - just pointed us further inside when we tried to sit down at one of the tables near the road. We sat there waiting for a while and eventually the waitress just threw one menu at our table as she walked by. When I wanted to order two smoothie bowls, I was simply told that they don’t have that. Fair enough but since the smoothie bowls make up the entire front page of the menu, some information would’ve been nice. I also overheard her talking to another customer rather not-service-minded when he had some trouble understanding the difference between a juice and a smoothie. It seems like a place with quality food and beverages though which is why I was so disappointed by the “service”

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Inexpensive and fresh good juices and smoothies, recommend this to anyone who needs to cool Down.

In 1 week, we have been here 4 Mornings, and were never disappointed.