All reviews ping river free shuttle tuk tuk infinity pool chiang mai centre connecting door the hustle and bustle hotel is lovely peaceful oasis yogurt hotel grounds tea coffee hotel restaurant deluxe room the hotel offers quiet location tucked away
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The place is nice. Staff is very helpful and friendly. The air conditioning is too noisy and the room ambience is too dim. Overall the place is good and will recommend to friends. Place near to airport.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Anna W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Lanna Dusita Resort By Andacura Hotel & Resort and we regret that we have not been able to meet your expectations during your recent visit. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to review every aspect of your stay which we have taken immediate steps to address.

We were also concerned to read your comments on our Maintenance and have discussed the issues with the team for immediate improvement.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope that you will visit us again. Please let me know when your travel plans bring you back to Chiang Mai and I would be pleased to assist with the necessary arrangements to ensure a most enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Friendly staff, quiet place, take our breakfast along the river it was just that we expected for. It is a charming place, if you need more tranquillity, you need to book a room on the river front our in pool view. The restaurant is very good if you are too lazy to go out. we did a lot of activities and all operators picked us up at the hotel. We just want to return:)

Room Tip: river view or garden pool view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear karineKL,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to Lanna Dusita Boutique Resort by Andacura.

It always makes me extremely happy to learn that my customers have enjoyed their stay experience with us, we really do appreciate your kind compliments and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Loved the staff so very nice and attentive. The property was beautiful. The restaurant on the property was great too. This hotel is out of the city so its nice and quiet if thats what you are looking for and very realizing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Margaret T.

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with Lanna Dusita Resort By Andacura Hotel & Resort during your recent visit to City and for sharing your appreciation with us. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again when you come to visit chiangmai.

Best Regards,
Pandet wongaiyarathat

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights but I probably won't stay here again in the future.
It's not like there was anything horribly bad but I would rather experience other places.

If you are here for business and you intend to use their wifi do not count on it. I had to log in every two hours or if I left the premises and it was not fast at all and kept dropping out.

We didn't have breakfast included and we were told it would be 300 baht each. However my boyfriend said the breakfast is supposed to be good so we went one morning. It wasn't that special, not a big selection and there's no real wow factor to be worth 300 baht per person.

Probably the worst thing was (I mean we laughed it off) but the second day when our toiletries was replaced the body soap was practically water I actually thought I was going crazy but I had a bit of the day before's left and it was a proper thick liquid which kind of made me worry if they had used a toiletry item left by someone that checked out who put water in the soap to dilute it. Not a big deal as the next day they gave us proper soap again but not the best thing to happen to you haha

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Mizuki S,

We were also concerned to read your comments on our housekeeping service , Maintenance , F&B Service and have discussed the issues with the team for immediate improvement. Training program for the service team is something that we continue doing and it is obviously disappointing to hear of your unsatisfactory experience, when it is apparent that we have failed to meet your expectations. I hope that you can accept our apologies for the shortcomings.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a really 'out of reality' place, there you're in a dream...very soft and calm, with cool music... good breakfast, etc... You have a sight on the river, the pool is not too hot (but difficult to get out of it).
And the beds are quite confortable, the bathroom is simple and effective.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear laurence R,