All reviews ping river free shuttle tuk tuk infinity pool chiang mai centre connecting door the hustle and bustle hotel is lovely peaceful oasis yogurt hotel grounds tea coffee hotel restaurant deluxe room the hotel offers quiet location tucked away
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights but I probably won't stay here again in the future.
It's not like there was anything horribly bad but I would rather experience other places.

If you are here for business and you intend to use their wifi do not count on it. I had to log in every two hours or if I left the premises and it was not fast at all and kept dropping out.

We didn't have breakfast included and we were told it would be 300 baht each. However my boyfriend said the breakfast is supposed to be good so we went one morning. It wasn't that special, not a big selection and there's no real wow factor to be worth 300 baht per person.

Probably the worst thing was (I mean we laughed it off) but the second day when our toiletries was replaced the body soap was practically water I actually thought I was going crazy but I had a bit of the day before's left and it was a proper thick liquid which kind of made me worry if they had used a toiletry item left by someone that checked out who put water in the soap to dilute it. Not a big deal as the next day they gave us proper soap again but not the best thing to happen to you haha

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Mizuki S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Lanna Dusita Resort By Andacura Hotel & Resort and we regret that we have not been able to meet your expectations during your recent visit. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to review every aspect of your stay which we have taken immediate steps to address.

We were also concerned to read your comments on our housekeeping service , Maintenance , F&B Service and have discussed the issues with the team for immediate improvement. Training program for the service team is something that we continue doing and it is obviously disappointing to hear of your unsatisfactory experience, when it is apparent that we have failed to meet your expectations. I hope that you can accept our apologies for the shortcomings.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope that you will visit us again. Please let me know when your travel plans bring you back to Chiang Mai and I would be pleased to assist with the necessary arrangements to ensure a most enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a really 'out of reality' place, there you're in a dream...very soft and calm, with cool music... good breakfast, etc... You have a sight on the river, the pool is not too hot (but difficult to get out of it).
And the beds are quite confortable, the bathroom is simple and effective.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear laurence R,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to Lanna Dusita Boutique Resort by Andacura.

It always makes me extremely happy to learn that my customers have enjoyed their stay experience with us, we really do appreciate your kind compliments and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Love it!! Make my Chiangmai trip more relax and peaceful, I think they just renovated the hotel. We stay in a deluxe river view room. Room,service and atmosphere was so amazing.
Moreover, this hotel gave me the best experience of Chiangmai feeling.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Jity L,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with Lanna Dusita Resort By Andacura Hotel & Resort during your recent visit to City and for sharing your appreciation with us. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again when you come to visit chiangmai.

Best Regards,
Pandet wongaiyarathat

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great place on the Ping River a few miles out of CM. Being away from the hussle and bussle of CM a definite plus. Transport an issue unless you have your own. Hotel provided a shuttle to the centre, but getting back at night could be a hassle.
Hotel grounds, gardens and pool were great. Excellent pool. Really good restaurant. Had dinner there each night. Good variety for breakfast. Staff very helpful. Room a good size with a large balcony overlooking the river. (Superior, upstairs riverview room). Excellent value. Will return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear LexG_3CL,

We are very appreciate for this wonderful reviews. We are all delighted to learn that your stay with us fully met your well experience and we will of course share your gracious compliments with the whole team. We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

General Manage

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Love the hotel. absolute value for money, 3 star price but 5 star service and rooms. great gateway facing the Ping River. however, make sure you have transportation to go around. they do offer free shuttle service to the old town though. will stay here again. Compliments to the chef during breakfast for taking care of us, ensuring the food quality, amazing personalised service you can hardly find in hotels nowadays.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Mr. Gordon Y,