“Very Good”

David's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 2,588 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Romantic french restaurant with a lovely indoor dining room. We are open for dinner from Monday to Saturday from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I found DK restaurant at Tripadviser as one of the best restaurants in Chiang Mai so I made a decision to visit with my wife and 2 more friends.
My opinion of this restaurant is very good as ranked in tripadviser.
1. They made a welcome picket with all guests
name and put on the table - quite interested
2. Food quality very good
3. All Staffs could speak in good english
4. Price a little bit expensive but we will go to
Visit again.

1  Thank Patrick H
Write a ReviewReviews (3,934)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had my birthday dinner with my wife last week. The food is superb as usual. A special corner table was reserved for us with warm welcome from both the owners, Prom and David. All staffs were so hospitable. David recommended us an excellent bottle of red wine and we enjoyed very much. We took photos with David and Prom with a beautiful birthday cake prepared specially for me. What a wonderful and memorable time we had. When in Chiang Mai to visit David's Kitchen is a "must".

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is the second time I visit Chiang Mai this year. Last time I intended to dine in David's Kitchen, owing to late in booking, I was declined. Tonight, I made our reservation much earlier and we arrived on time. We were greeted by entering the parking area and led to the reception with highly respectful staff. Albeit we stopped taking pictures, the usher still waited for us patiently making us a bit embarrassed. After sitting down on our table, two waitresses approached us with manner in asking for our need. We ordered two different starter, pumpkin soup and soft celled crab, both were excellent. My main was a pork in red wine sause whilst my wife ordered lamp shack, we shared a glass of house wine from Spain. Both of our main course was beautifully presented and tasteful. We enjoyed our dinner very much. Finally, we was given to know that restaurant was not only top of Tripadvisor's in Chiang Mai, also Thailand and Asia, even No.8 in the world by 2017. We were so lucky to have dined in a topmost restaurant in our trip to Chaing Mai, we would definitely come again whenever we visited here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

David's Kitchen is a must visit if you get the chance to come to Chiang Mai. The service, atmosphere, and food was amazing. The staff is very attentive and kind! A friend who came with me is vegan and she was able to get a delicious meal!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We celebrated our friend's birthday here & we were not disappointed.
Very impressed with the pianist playing for us during dinner. Food was good but not exceptional, expecially the pasta was not to my expectation but other dishes were good. Service was very good. It was a nice experience.