“Nice apartment, helpful owner”
other travellers have booked this property
DELUXE 2 BR - Living Room DELUXE 2 BR - Living Room
DELUXE 2 BR - Balcony
DELUXE 2 BR - Kitchen
DELUXE 2 BR - Dining Table
DELUXE 2 BR - 2nd Bedroom
DELUXE 2 BR - Shower & Bathroom (2nd Bedroom)
DELUXE 2 BR - 2nd Bedroom
DELUXE 2 BR - Bistro
DELUXE 2 BR - Bistro
DELUXE 2 BR - Lobby
DELUXE 2 BR - Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lywei
Unknown
“Nice apartment, helpful owner”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The apartment is large enough for even 5 people. Nice view. Quiet environment. Worth money.
I would recommend it for group travelers, since you can always share the taxi fee to old city. We tried walking to the old city for several times, it took us around 30 minutes. It is a good idea to take a walk back to the apartment after dinner.
Can purchase water and snakes at level 1 shop. Breakfast menu is the same everyday.
There is an 7-11 nearby, 10 minutes walk from the apartment. Some fruit stores and restaurants around the area as well.
However, communication was a problem when I tried to request for an additional quilt from the staff. The issue was solved by the owner in the end.
Overall stay was good.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dave A
Ballarat, Australia
“MIXED VIEWS ON THIS APARTMENT......”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Mixed reviews on this apartment.

I booked this apartment through Holiday lettings. Once confirmed and deposit was paid I realised I was one day out with our travel dates (as we were travelling around a lot around asia). I emailed the owner with several weeks notice to advise I was out by a day and he replied stating this was ok and he had changed the date. After a very long flight and 3 very tired children we arrived at the hotel. They were confused as they didn't have us down as arriving today. They called the owner of the apartment and he was very rude confronting us stating that we wernt booked for this date. I opened my emails to show him the many many emails we had corresponded through and once he realised it was his mistake he ever once apologised he simply stated "well you were late paying your final payment" I then showed him my payment receipt which stated payment was made within the time frame advised from holiday lettings. He then went on to say well you shouldn't have emailed me to change the dates you should have emailed holiday lettings. Why wouldn't he have told me this weeks ago when I emailed him to ask him if we could change the date? I asked him this and he simply shut me down. He was completely wrong but he wasn't prepared to admit any blame. He then goes on to tell us the apartment is booked and we have no choice but to stay in 2 different one room apartments on 2 separate floors....(which my husband and I had to stay apart).

The next day we were moved into the apartment we had booked and paid for many weeks ago. The apartment itself was very very nice. We were happy with the apartment. Which is why we would recommend this but the service no so great.

The building itself is a little dated but for the price you wouldn't find better in Chiang Mai.
We travelled with 3 small children and one morning approx. 9am a guy knocked on the door to say could the kids be quieter as they were playing too loud and he was under us. He was nice about it and I made sure the kids were even quieter (ages 6,9,11 its hard to keep them quiet). He must of spoke to the owner and the next day she was waiting for us in the lobby and had a go about the kids. I advised her that its impossible to keep 3 kids quiet and they wernt any louder than any other 3 kids. My point was why rent a family apartment made for a family- 2 bedrooms including double futon without realising that the kids will make some noise....

All in all mixed reviews bad start but apartment all in all was very nice for the price paid.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment
Liked least: The management
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing