“Good Vietnam restaurant ”
Review of V T Namnung

V T Namnung
Ranked #533 of 2,632 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

All taste, atmosphere, staff and price were nice. Visited there with 7 my family including baby and enjoyed dinner. The cuisine was almost same when I visited HCM before.

1  Thank 真吾 前

Reviewed 6 November 2016

another famous vietnamese restaurant at Chiang Mai that lot of local people going for lunch and dinner

1  Thank Marco H
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Honestly, it was a contrasted experience. On one hand the food is good, tasty and also a bit different than the classic Thai as you will find more Vietnamese influence. On the other hand, the service is bad. The poor waitresses don't speak English, don't smile and are not really trying to give you a good experience. To be definitely improved especially when foreigners are involved.

1  Thank Tangiant
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I ordered the fuzzy pork noodles and baked sesame pork ribs. Both were very flavorful and cooked well. I especially like the flavor of the fuzzy pork bites. I could have rated 5 plates of those things. This restaurant it LARGE and very clean. The bathrooms were maintained and clean and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Only struggle was with a waitress who wanted me to order as soon as she handed me the menu. Having never been here, I needed a few minutes. She then called a waiter over and asked him to stand there. He caught my drift and gave me some time to look the menu over. After that,smooth sailing.
I won't classify this place as mid range in its prices. The food is more expensive than Thai food, but not as pricey as other foreign foods. You will spend $2-$4 US on most stuff. Not too bad if you ask me. But more than the usual $1 I spend on lunch at a Thai place. Give it a try. Easy to find.

1  Thank The_Homesick_Nomad
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Very fresh wholesome cuisine based on Vietnamese style dishes. Many fresh said options but lots of deep fried not so healthy options as well. Large inside restaurant upstairs has more light and some view of the river. Reasonable prices and menu in English with useful pictures. Waitress spoke good english