“Awesome!”

New Moda Custom Tailors
Ranked #10 of 180 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Established in 1998 , New Moda international Tailors has witnessed the road to greater things in the tailoring market in Chiang mai . with humble beginning from a small store in the 1980s , the family company has realized that friendship , quality of services and product are the most vital aspects of a successful business .. After shaking hands of several happy customers leaving the store with their first perfect-fitting suits , shirt ,skirts and dress , brothers John and Rovin created a network of returning customers ...
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Exceptional suit and service for a good price. I had around 4 fittings to get the suit to my desired fit. They were always happy, welcoming, and accommodating. These guys are the real deal and they deliver a great product, if you're looking for a suit in Chiang Mai make sure to grab it here!

All reviews
in 35 reviews
"shop"
in 91 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend New Moda for a custom suit. The manager, Lucky, took great care of me, and was an excellent tailor. My new suit fit perfectly.
Jeff Buchanan

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

After researching talior in Chiang mai we decided to go with new moda custom taliors and weren't dissapointed. After initial visit we had 3 more fitting to ensure the 3 piece suit was perfect. Lucky was a great help and there was no problems changing any details about the suit that we weren't 100% happy with. We left very happy customers

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I visited New Moda on my visit to Chiang Mai, and was not disappointed in any way. From the first visit I was advised and helped through every aspect, from picking the best material to overall suit design, through every follow up fitting. Lucky was extremely friendly and welcoming and made the whole process easy. If you are looking for a high quality suit then these guys are the place to go.