Review Highlights
Far more fun than biking tour

First time ever on Segway, and cant stop loving it ! The staff who guided our tour are 2 thai... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Fiona W
via mobile
One of the best yours we ever did

A is the nicest guy, segwaying around Chiang Mai he made us feel safe, relaxt and showed us the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Hilde H
Breda, The Netherlands
via mobile

All reviews hour tour old city great fun stopped traffic two hours training session tour guides are city tour fun afternoon back roads chang mai bucket list learn how fun experience sights safety wats
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

What a fun afternoon zipping around the streets and back lanes of the old city in Chiang Mai. It was very easy to book a tour. The training to use the Segway was thorough and easy to learn. Even though I was the only person on my tour, there were still two people (one guide and one safety/support person) with me. My safety was paramount and they made sure I was able to cross busy streets with ease. My guide took great photos and was easy to chat with along the way. It was a great way to see a lot in just a couple of hours as the old city doesn’t look that big on a map until you start walking it. A fun way to spend the afternoon!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My kids are too young to do this in the US due to age restrictions but one kid made the weight requirement and she had a blast ! The guide was kind enough to let my younger kid try it out to get the experience in a safe place so she wouldn’t feel left out and I appreciated that .. he made sure she was safe and she enjoyed the experience and can’t wait to be older so she can do it properly!
You do go on the streets but they stop traffic and have a guide in front on a motorcycle and a guide on the Segway! Totally recommend this to anyone of any age !! My dad who is 70 did this !! About a 2 hour thing with a short break for a drink thrown in !

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Oh what fun to zip through the streets of the old city of Chiang Mai. The staff were fantastic - I think I drove them mad beforehand with questions but they were so accommodating and helpful. 4 of us took the tour- 2 who were "newbies" and we had such fun. We stopped at various temples - Air and Sar (I think) were so informative it was great. We could never have walked the area and in 2 hours saw so much. Included in the tour was coffee and a snack and a chance to absorb all we had seen. If you are time poor, want to see a new city and be entertained by knowledgeable staff then make sure you do this Segway in ChiangMai. A special thank you to the team and a big thank you for taking so many photos and emailing them to us afterwards.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have done a few Segway tours around the world and have found this one to be exceptional, as we meandered around the old city and in and out of local traffic, our guides ensured our safety was first priority, which include stopping traffic so we could pass safely.

From the initial training, some people in our group had never been on one, to touring the old city around and the morning tea our guide conducted themselves in a professional matter.

If visiting Chiang Mai this is must do tour.

Thanks Guys

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

This a funny way to see the lovely Old City. Love the training session, the old city tour, the coffee break and the history of the temples.

The guides A and Cash are professional and I enjoy the tour so much. I already miss Chiang Mai and can't wait to back again.

Date of experience: May 2018