“Great way to get around”
Review of Segway Gibbon

Segway Gibbon
Ranked #58 of 331 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a Chiang Mai city tour with our certified guides whom will take you through the city safely from the vantage and comfort of a Segway. Let us show you the most famous temples, landmarks and markets. Glide along and enjoy the usually unseen backstreets with two guides per group to keep you safe and educate you on the old city and its history.
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

What a fun afternoon zipping around the streets and back lanes of the old city in Chiang Mai. It was very easy to book a tour. The training to use the Segway was thorough and easy to learn. Even though I was the only person on my tour, there were still two people (one guide and one safety/support person) with me. My safety was paramount and they made sure I was able to cross busy streets with ease. My guide took great photos and was easy to chat with along the way. It was a great way to see a lot in just a couple of hours as the old city doesn’t look that big on a map until you start walking it. A fun way to spend the afternoon!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"sights"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My kids are too young to do this in the US due to age restrictions but one kid made the weight requirement and she had a blast ! The guide was kind enough to let my younger kid try it out to get the experience in a safe place so she wouldn’t feel left out and I appreciated that .. he made sure she was safe and she enjoyed the experience and can’t wait to be older so she can do it properly!
You do go on the streets but they stop traffic and have a guide in front on a motorcycle and a guide on the Segway! Totally recommend this to anyone of any age !! My dad who is 70 did this !! About a 2 hour thing with a short break for a drink thrown in !

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Oh what fun to zip through the streets of the old city of Chiang Mai. The staff were fantastic - I think I drove them mad beforehand with questions but they were so accommodating and helpful. 4 of us took the tour- 2 who were "newbies" and we had such fun. We stopped at various temples - Air and Sar (I think) were so informative it was great. We could never have walked the area and in 2 hours saw so much. Included in the tour was coffee and a snack and a chance to absorb all we had seen. If you are time poor, want to see a new city and be entertained by knowledgeable staff then make sure you do this Segway in ChiangMai. A special thank you to the team and a big thank you for taking so many photos and emailing them to us afterwards.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have done a few Segway tours around the world and have found this one to be exceptional, as we meandered around the old city and in and out of local traffic, our guides ensured our safety was first priority, which include stopping traffic so we could pass safely.

From the initial training, some people in our group had never been on one, to touring the old city around and the morning tea our guide conducted themselves in a professional matter.

If visiting Chiang Mai this is must do tour.

Thanks Guys