Review Highlights
Segway tour

We went on a segway tour in Chiang May with two guides. The tour was very fun, riding on the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
OfirPeled
Southern District, Israel
via mobile
Great historical tour! Fun to ride!

My wife and I enjoyed a 2.5 hour tour led by Aye (may be spelling wrong) and his co-tour leader... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kenneth D
via mobile

All reviews hour tour old city great fun stopped traffic two hours training session tour guides are city tour fun afternoon back roads chang mai bucket list an adventure learn how fun experience a lot of fun sights
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have done a few Segway tours around the world and have found this one to be exceptional, as we meandered around the old city and in and out of local traffic, our guides ensured our safety was first priority, which include stopping traffic so we could pass safely.

From the initial training, some people in our group had never been on one, to touring the old city around and the morning tea our guide conducted themselves in a professional matter.

If visiting Chiang Mai this is must do tour.

Thanks Guys

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This a funny way to see the lovely Old City. Love the training session, the old city tour, the coffee break and the history of the temples.

The guides A and Cash are professional and I enjoy the tour so much. I already miss Chiang Mai and can't wait to back again.

1  Thank doraw193
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Well done!! for Segway Gibbon, It was good first impression, when I walked in Segway Office, the staffs started to made conversation with me by their smile and willingness, they explained how's to use the machine clearly, they were good an entertained ,made me felt relaxed, they made the hot day was the cool day, the made my boring holiday was the great holiday, they made me clear in one word said ''Service Mind", SURE!, l'll be back.
Tarmiw.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Our first one riding Segway’s and while we were nervous at first, the guides were so super friendly and very knowledgeable. Such a fun way to explore the temples and the city. Highly recommend to anyone who is considering it!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic way to see Chiang Mai. We are two couples in our fifties and loved every minute of it. Let's be honest - Thailand's not known for her safety standards! But we actually did feel very safe on our segways.

I was very nervous in our training session. Starting in the shop in a 2x2m area was scary and I thought I would never get the hang of it. But once we were in the car park it was easy. And I'm not coordinated at ALL.

Whizzing through the streets with the breeze in our hair was fun, and much cooler than walking. Our guide was very knowledgable and the stops quite interesting if you like looking at temples, but for me the fun part was just riding the segway!

We stopped for a much welcome cold drink and food.

The trip is quite expensive by Chiang Mai standards, but we thought it was worth every penny. Or baht! All in all a really really fun day.

2  Thank Barb577