“Amazing tour”

Segway Gibbon
Ranked #58 of 331 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a Chiang Mai city tour with our certified guides whom will take you through the city safely from the vantage and comfort of a Segway. Let us show you the most famous temples, landmarks and markets. Glide along and enjoy the usually unseen backstreets with two guides per group to keep you safe and educate you on the old city and its history.
Reviewed 16 May 2018

This a funny way to see the lovely Old City. Love the training session, the old city tour, the coffee break and the history of the temples.

The guides A and Cash are professional and I enjoy the tour so much. I already miss Chiang Mai and can't wait to back again.

1  Thank doraw193
in 6 reviews
"sights"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Well done!! for Segway Gibbon, It was good first impression, when I walked in Segway Office, the staffs started to made conversation with me by their smile and willingness, they explained how's to use the machine clearly, they were good an entertained ,made me felt relaxed, they made the hot day was the cool day, the made my boring holiday was the great holiday, they made me clear in one word said ''Service Mind", SURE!, l'll be back.
Tarmiw.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Our first one riding Segway’s and while we were nervous at first, the guides were so super friendly and very knowledgeable. Such a fun way to explore the temples and the city. Highly recommend to anyone who is considering it!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic way to see Chiang Mai. We are two couples in our fifties and loved every minute of it. Let's be honest - Thailand's not known for her safety standards! But we actually did feel very safe on our segways.

I was very nervous in our training session. Starting in the shop in a 2x2m area was scary and I thought I would never get the hang of it. But once we were in the car park it was easy. And I'm not coordinated at ALL.

Whizzing through the streets with the breeze in our hair was fun, and much cooler than walking. Our guide was very knowledgable and the stops quite interesting if you like looking at temples, but for me the fun part was just riding the segway!

We stopped for a much welcome cold drink and food.

The trip is quite expensive by Chiang Mai standards, but we thought it was worth every penny. Or baht! All in all a really really fun day.

2  Thank Barb577