Review Highlights
3 hour tour around Chang Mai

Went on a morning 3 hour tour with Mr A and Mr Cash, I have limited experience with Segway but... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WimbledonWonderer
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Segway tour

We went on a segway tour in Chiang May with two guides. The tour was very fun, riding on the... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2018
OfirPeled
Southern District, Israel
via mobile

All reviews hour tour old city great fun stopped traffic two hours training session tour guides are city tour fun afternoon back roads chang mai bucket list learn how fun experience sights safety wats
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic way to see Chiang Mai. We are two couples in our fifties and loved every minute of it. Let's be honest - Thailand's not known for her safety standards! But we actually did feel very safe on our segways.

I was very nervous in our training session. Starting in the shop in a 2x2m area was scary and I thought I would never get the hang of it. But once we were in the car park it was easy. And I'm not coordinated at ALL.

Whizzing through the streets with the breeze in our hair was fun, and much cooler than walking. Our guide was very knowledgable and the stops quite interesting if you like looking at temples, but for me the fun part was just riding the segway!

We stopped for a much welcome cold drink and food.

The trip is quite expensive by Chiang Mai standards, but we thought it was worth every penny. Or baht! All in all a really really fun day.

2  Thank Barb577
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience and tour was well organised. Loved every minute of it!!

Guides were very friendly and knowledgeable of the history of the temples.

They also ensured our safety at all times. The complimentary coffee and cake stop off was a lovely touch together with the photos taken by them being uploaded to Facebook for us to view.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Went on the Segway tour with Ae and Cash and really enjoyed it. Following a short lesson (myself and my partner had done it before so were fine, less so the Chinese family we were with) we headed out on the streets of Chiang Mai. I though it would be daunting riding around amongst all the other cars, but at any big junction, Cash would zip ahead with his stop sign to control everything for us, very safe!

We went to two Wats on the tour, only spent 10 minutes at each though so I'd recommend you leave time to go back later and check them out properly. What was really good though was learning from Ae and Cash about the Wats and their features.

About two thirds of the way through we stopped at a very nice coffee shop for a drink (included). If you don't like coffee, they had tea and fruit smoothies as well (I enjoyed a particularly nice orange smoothie).

After the coffee stop, we didn't have time to go around the third Wat so drove through the streets back to the office.

Really enjoyed the trip, and Ae and Cash were great guides :) It is quite expensive in my opinion (comparing to other Segway experiences in the UK) but worth it if you enjoy segways.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our Segway tour with A and Cash. We have done Segway before, but they made sure we were confident. It was a lovely way to see some beautiful temples and some of the quieter streets of the old town. They managed the traffic well and I felt perfectly safe. Lovely coffee stop. Altogether perfect!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The kit was excellent, the training good, and the safety management was excellent with someone to stop the traffic when we had to cross the road. The back streets we were on mainly were very quiet. People were friendly. We stopped at 2 temples and at a lovely coffee shop where we had a gorgeous chocolate brownie! Really enjoyed being able to see over fences to see how people lived. All in all we had a lovely 3 hrs. Highly recommended!