“Will no return”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Please note We’s restaurant has now closed we have had many fantastic food experiences there

I wish the owners all the best for the future.

A new restaurant had opened in We’s place called

Homes.

We tried Homes as you have to give them chance but unfortunately we will never return the new owners/staff are only interested in their mobile phones, we now know why we were the only dinners

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I was in Chiang Mai about a year ago and a friend recommended We's (I was visiting boutique hotel nearby). I was a little skeptical because it looked like all of the customers were tourists ... often an indicator of non-authentic food. The Panang was the best I've ever eaten. It's a small shop with seating inside and a few small tables outside.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Our vegan friends took us here after raving about the food for a while.
But we, vegan/vegetarian eating humans as well, were not too impressed.

This place serves primarily dishes for normal diet, with meat. However, they could cater to vegans by adapting certain dishes to your diet restrictions - replacing meat with tofu, excluding egg and fish sauce etc.

To be fair, maybe they're better with dishes made with meat. When it was made without meat, everything tasted flat. So vegans beware. Others, please read other reviews for your normal diet reference :-)

Nonetheless, the lady serving us that night was amazing, even though she was the only one tending to a full house that night! Great job.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2017

There were several restaurants around our hotel (Chiang Mai Boutique Hause).
We's is just round the corner. Only the working hours are not really published. Monday-Saturday 17:00-21:00. but sometimes later, sometimes closd.
The food was excellent and the service good. The boss is cooking herself. If busy it takes time but it's worth waiting.
I took some servings of Massaman Curry home to Germany ( without meet). She told me mybe not a good idea because of the coconut milk.
But i kept it cool so my family could enjoy it after my arrival back home.
Good taste they told me.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Friendly service, great food, reasonable prices, pleasant environment.We returned several times during our stay because we enjoyed it so much!

Date of visit: October 2017