“Good well prepared food and a cute dog”
Review of We's Restaurant

We's Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 2,626 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Nice place on a side stree. I was the only one in there and service was swift. The food was very good and arrived quickly. I had the Khao soi with chicken and a large Chang and it came to 160 Baht. They charged 20 Baht extra for chicken pork or beef so I guess vegetair is an option. There's is free wifi. The dog is cute and friendly

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This was the best meal I had in Chiang Mai. I stopped by for lunch and had Khao Soi. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My advise : never go to this restraunt !!!!

The pad thai was terrible and tasteless. We just said that to the server, but he assaulted my boyfriend and threats me with death !!!!!!!

We had to call the police, who forced the server to apologize !

Since the threat, I am worried about our stay in chiang mai !

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My boyfriend and i stumbled upon We's after looking up some other restaurants when we were in Chiang Mai. It is definitely the best restaurant in Chiang Mai! Amazing tea leaf salad - we ended up going multiple times during our four day stay in Chiang Mai. Also try the mango sticky rice and mojitos!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My girlfriend and I had dinner here one night in Chiang Mai. We were looking for our first Khao Soi dish and pad thai to redeem our street food experience. We found both here; the food was delicious. Doesn't hurt that they make a mean mojito either. Open air restaurant tucked away from the hustle and bustle, We sat outside and enjoyed our meal thoroughly.

1  Thank Ben C