“Terrible food and dangerous server”
Review of We's Restaurant

We's Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 2,666 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My advise : never go to this restraunt !!!!

The pad thai was terrible and tasteless. We just said that to the server, but he assaulted my boyfriend and threats me with death !!!!!!!

We had to call the police, who forced the server to apologize !

Since the threat, I am worried about our stay in chiang mai !

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My boyfriend and i stumbled upon We's after looking up some other restaurants when we were in Chiang Mai. It is definitely the best restaurant in Chiang Mai! Amazing tea leaf salad - we ended up going multiple times during our four day stay in Chiang Mai. Also try the mango sticky rice and mojitos!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My girlfriend and I had dinner here one night in Chiang Mai. We were looking for our first Khao Soi dish and pad thai to redeem our street food experience. We found both here; the food was delicious. Doesn't hurt that they make a mean mojito either. Open air restaurant tucked away from the hustle and bustle, We sat outside and enjoyed our meal thoroughly.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Ben C
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We is the best cooker around chiang Mai, she is pretty friendly and the food is awesome, I had a debt with her about my review, she use only fresh vegetables and meat, I love this place . the best tom yum soup ever, everything is delicious, just pay attention with the schedule this place have a random hours for opening and different days, we never understood the reason haha. deffinitly you have to meet this great place. Hugs for Wee and congrats!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

After a handful of subpar dining experiences around Chiang Mai we stumbled onto We's Restaurant and had our best meal in Thailand so far. They have an extensive menu of authentic Thai dishes and good prices. We got the chicken cashew and Khao Soi which were absolutely delicious. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2017